Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A note about the future
Ey armor smith guys!

We will be able to craft alot new armors!

And the most important: It will be usefull armors Big Grin

I am a knight with my main char and i understand your reasons.

I hope the skirmishers won't be too bad ;D

My story of the knights' extinction will be that the commandos killed all the baby ponies so we didn't get new ones and all the knights have to fight on the ground now and become skirmishers.

Well, maybe there will be a wave of mounted farmers who bring new horses to swadia, who knows?

Nice job these new classes and thank you very much for your much work in this mod.

Phalangite_Drunken_Aedra_Princess_Cyra

PS: I hope there will be nice alternates for the swadian lance and poleaxe i just bought ;D
What will happen to the Donator's Pony?
I believe it will be replaced with a new donator's item of mysterious origin.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
I heard it's going to be a pet giant
I am looking forward to this, maybe I will start playing NI again.

Anyways, free Torsk. It sucks! Even more now then it used to because it was a cav wep.
Cool news!
Finally cav will be removed and i will be back as a crossbowman!  ;D
Several questions for the devs.
Will the Swadian Castle map finally be fixed?It's my fav but the bugs are annoying as hell.
Will the Pure Cav Maps be removed or at least made more foot soldier friendly?
Will Lake Town finally be modified so that we can use deployable shields and barricades at other places besides at the AI beach spawn point?

Finally,will little Jenny finally get the operation,or does her wicked stepmom inherit everything and run for congress? ???
You will have to wait and see.

Hande is always fixing bugs, that's all he's here for after all  ;D.

[16:34] <@Hande> editing map

[Image: hhh.PNG]
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Quote:I believe it will be replaced with a new donator's item of mysterious origin
Every donator gets a Wabbajack  ;D
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
(29-03-2012, 03:43 PM)Mordred Wulfchylde link Wrote: Several questions for the devs.
Will the Swadian Castle map finally be fixed?It's my fav but the bugs are annoying as hell.
Will the Pure Cav Maps be removed or at least made more foot soldier friendly?
Will Lake Town finally be modified so that we can use deployable shields and barricades at other places besides at the AI beach spawn point?

Finally,will little Jenny finally get the operation,or does her wicked stepmom inherit everything and run for congress? ???

Hande is always working on fixing maps. However, they are only updated together with new patch, because of private servers (we don't want every server to be running different versions of maps for our personal evil reasons).
Cav maps are being tweaked to be infantry friendly, not sure if every single one of them will be reworked for the patch though. Only Hande knows.
Lastly, Worm believes he nailed the bug that prevented players succesfuly placing deployables down, so hopefully we wont be seeing that problem after the patch.