Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A note about the future
Well this seems logical:
1.Nords are a "foot-tribe"
2. Horses are part of the Nobility, since we are soldiers we dont have to have horses Tongue

It was always hard for an inf or archer char to face knights

One thing which you should also change is the aim (and dmg) of the vet. Huscarls in normal mode Smile

Should we sell our Horses and Lances?
HEY HEY , I like the epic fact cav will be removed , but cav players sure would be happy if it wouldnt be allowed in hardmode only , But still usable in normal  Wink ?

Also , been liking it so far keep it up
I see some of you have concerns about exp, class points and gear. I'll be a bit more clear.

No items will be removed completely, so you can still sell them back to shop after the patch, we might even raise the price then so you get all your money back instead of half. All good items, crafted lances, thunder lance and so on will be changed out in the files for new items of the same value. So your Swadian Great Lance will turn into a crafted rare spear for instance.

All players, even those not Cavalry will receive a full respec and all their class points back with this patch (you will keep your melee and ranged exp as it is).

All cavalry exp will be give back as assist, so you don't lose any of your progress and you can just pick whatever you want to put that exp in instead.

In short, you will not lose anything from this patch. Hope this makes it a bit more clear.  Smile
(28-03-2012, 06:11 PM)Kriegstofu link Wrote: Well this seems logical:
1.Nords are a "foot-tribe"
2. Horses are part of the Nobility, since we are soldiers we dont have to have horses Tongue

It was always hard for an inf or archer char to face knights

One thing which you should also change is the aim (and dmg) of the vet. Huscarls in normal mode Smile

Should we sell our Horses and Lances?

Well my bloodline has been traced to William the conqueror, so can I keep my horse while you peasants hold the spearwall protecting your superior?  ;D

I think the horses and lances are supposed to be reimbursed for us.
Auf Blut gebaut
This looks interesting, can't wait for the patch! Uh, I just read you post but don't remember if you said a date for the out-coming of it.
Start the game already!
(28-03-2012, 06:19 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: All players, even those not Cavalry will receive a full respec and all their class points back with this patch (you will keep your melee and ranged exp as it is).

I'm guessing the support class XP will still be lost? I unwisely invested into master surgeon without even owning a res. tome  :-[
I won't mind, I'm just curious.
worthless_Walter_Sobchak    You're out of your element
(28-03-2012, 06:19 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: All cavalry exp will be give back as assist, so you don't lose any of your progress and you can just pick whatever you want to put that exp in instead.

Could you multiply the xp by 3 when receiving back from the cav respec, this will mean that no xp was ever wasted on the "dead class".

Also as Makafulfazel, just posted will I loose all my support class xp as well? If so will that be reimbursed, or will we of lost 217k assist xp?
(28-03-2012, 05:22 PM)OneEyE link Wrote: the donator pony, foreign beast
Yes.

Anyway I like this news, maybe some kind of story as to how cavalry under Nord influence has become extinct would suit the mod. Such as that the Swadian army reached the point of extinction and the Nords kept burning all their crops, so they were forced to eat their horses and most of the Swadian Knights died at the front during the first waves.

Really curious if you guys will be able to replace everything, but it's cool that the mod is getting a new approach since it doesn't have much future the way it is now. It worries me though that Skirmishers and Crossbowmen won't usually have room left for support items
I would like to ask, would a Thunder Lance (being a legendary) be converted into a legendary weapon (assuming for the skirmisher class)?  It would be pretty frustrating and a waste if our legendary weapon is not anymore after the patch.

Anyways, keep up the good work Smile
Well, this mod was fun and its a shame to see. However this is my farewell bow. I thank you all for your time, and prehaps in future games we may once more draw to battle again.

Inquisiter Vail

Edit: I see I could respec and I resepct this choice however mnb to me is a game where I can play as a true mounted warrior. So Im not mad just sad to know this is good bye to somthing I put effot and love into.
There is no such thing as innocence only degrees of guilt.