Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A note about the future
I hope you don't make all of them infantry friendly, simply because it will be more challenging and force greater amounts of teamwork to make up for the disadvantage.
I think he meant make there be less wide open spaces. Is that what you thought he meant?
Start the game already!
Well I look forward to xbow and skirmisher as these are the classes I usually play on multiplayer.

As for removing cav this decision will most likely create as many problems as it solves.  Now snipers can kite at will, at least when we had AI Knights they knew they had to get with the team in the barricade or die.  And so many infantry crying about being run down in the open field by AI cav but never bother to take a polearm or stick together, 3 pikes and a little terrain go a long way in defending against a cav rush.

Player Knights soloing is a map problem.  I bet a knight never solo'd swadian city map.  I just assumed if it was tough terrain or inside a mine or castle I would fight dismounted as a knight and use polearms.  Now that you guys will control the servers you control the maps so couldn't you just put in a timer that starts when only 1 player left and if he can't finish the wave in 2-3 mins it will restart the cycles.  Wouldn't this stop all types of kiting?
This is a horrible, horrible idea. The next person will explain why:
Because Kwal is right!

And its just stupid. Just think about it. Use your brainpower!
Sometimes I like to run around fist pumping with my sword and board to intimidate the next wave of Nords.
Please, Dag - think about the fist pumpers.
worthless_Walter_Sobchak    You're out of your element
(29-03-2012, 11:20 AM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: Commando for life.

Here, here! Besides, the other classes are what alts are for.  Tongue
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
Everyone seems to be talking about the whole cavalry issue. I'm commando, so no issues there :p what i'm curious about is are there going to be any new features implemented for houses? I can't wait for the day where my King's Favor means something Smile
Im interested in the potential nerf that could occur to the snipers, I can always respec to sniper with +2 crossbow Big Grin
So after the patch comes out, who else is going to be staring at their character screen for an hour trying to decide what to do?