Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A note about the future
Most likely me... Crossbow... or bow.... or the Skirmisher, which would be awesome, cuz you could go around with light armor and an Exotic Sword, kicking ass! Most likely Crossbow though, for the promise of awesome accuracy.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
I dont like this patch! how can i farm 4 scales and 4 bear furs in a few hours now Sad
(29-03-2012, 10:38 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: As for Snipers, we are not talking about giving you terrible accuracy, not at all. Right now you have about 6-7 seconds or so pinpoint acuraccy at Sniper level. We are going to bring this down to around 1-2 seconds, but increase your rate of fire. The projectile speed might decrease a bit as well, we will see during testing.

Some will disagree with me (mostly people who want OP classes), but I think the firing speed is currently very high for snipers. Just decreasing projectile speed will make a huge impact (enough to balance imo), but adding firing speed will be crazy, specially in normal where they already one shot mostly everything. 1-2 seconds of pinpoint is an awesome idea, but if you don't increase the firing speed , maybe put it 2-3 secs ?
(29-03-2012, 09:23 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: Some will disagree with me (mostly people who want OP classes), but I think the firing speed is currently very high for snipers. Just decreasing projectile speed will make a huge impact (enough to balance imo), but adding firing speed will be crazy, specially in normal where they already one shot mostly everything. 1-2 seconds of pinpoint is an awesome idea, but if you don't increase the firing speed , maybe put it 2-3 secs ?

Everyone loves Op classes, Personally I could care less give me a rock and some daggers and light armor ill manage to have fun looting stuff I chamber to death. You don't NEED tons of stats to be good. You need skill to be good NOT awesome stats and ubber weapons, even at peasant (Terrible stats) you can get kills by working with others your level. Again(Teamwork).

Decreasing Projectile speed will help in the short run but people will get used to it and be just as good.  adding firing speed shouldn't help either That would be like aiming a laser pointer.

Changing Pinpoint to maybe 2 seconds, archers generally Are most ac regardless of time spent looking at the bot within the first few seconds of aiming at it. changing PD will slow the missle speed down some as well, The more PD the faster the arrow flies or so I was told.

As for crossbows You still need More missle speed than bows. because your going to have to reload it chances of missing and making a critical mistake are higher since you must spend time reloading, some place save out of the reach of bots. depending on the crossbow being used this could be up to about 6 to 15 seconds of standing still in 1 place. Also wpf changes crossbow reloading time higher the better xD but not to high... crossbows would just become Ubber.

All I really care about for this new Crossbow class is if  they will have Khergit leather boots or not (lmfao) don't judge.
(29-03-2012, 11:05 PM)minippl link Wrote:
All I really care about for this new Crossbow class is if  they will have Khergit leather boots or not (lmfao) don't judge.

You have been judged.. and the verdict is..
But anyway, decreasing projectile speed seems pretty good, add about 0.500 friction force to projectiles.  ;D

EDIT: for the sake of editting my post
EDIT2: lol@mini  :Smile
Auf Blut gebaut
(29-03-2012, 11:15 PM)Diablo link Wrote: [quote author=minippl link=topic=2214.msg18922#msg18922 date=1333062314]

You have been judged.. and the verdict is.. phail  Tongue I don't care what you think and Did i not tell you to gtfo (much love)

But anyway, decreasing projectile speed seems pretty good, add about 0.500 friction force to projectiles.  ;D Lol Now that would .... change a lot good-luck sharpshooters.  :Smile
[/quote]

Stop editing your post!  >Sad

[quote author=Diablo link=topic=2214.msg18924#msg18924 date=1333062918]
[quote author=minippl link=topic=2214.msg18922#msg18922 date=1333062314]
EDIT: for the sake of editting my post - [color=purple][size=8pt][font=georgia][i]I hate you

EDIT2: lol@mini  :Smile -  >Sad
So sad about cav. I was so excited to pick cav and worked hard on it for weeks, now its going away.... I don't even want to play anymore now.

Still a great mode guys, keep up the work.
loss of 1 class for another 2 ?? Smile i tthink yes !! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Question. I just wasted quite a bit of money on strange fur when I thought it was used for something else. But the point is... What will it be used for now? The mounts won't be any help anymore... So is there like armor or something you use the furs on? I hope I'm not derping by posting this but I know of nothing else that the strange furs will be used for since the camel will be removed.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
i luv the patch it seems big and cool  ;D but i find only one problem on maps like beach assault there is nothing now to counter kiting archers since their is no cav how do u fix that ???