Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A note about the future
Could you give some love to 2h?
Because atm 2h are nice and so on but polearms are stronger longer and much better in teamplay and formations...
Just add some nice 2h crafts in hier tier region comparable to this awesome poleaxe on lvl 14 (i think).

any word about the release date of the new patch?
the disadvantage of long lines is that people get lost in the text
Next week i think.
Lol , patience you nubs  Wink
(30-03-2012, 05:55 PM)JOPO link Wrote: Lol , patience you nubs  Wink

not a noobish question if it would take a month or so i would be sniper if 1 or 2 weeks an Sargent
the disadvantage of long lines is that people get lost in the text
(30-03-2012, 03:07 PM)Nemeth link Wrote: [quote author=minippl link=topic=2214.msg19022#msg19022 date=1333110727]
And there are a few things I am very Curious about Will there be enough athletics for decent footwork (since the start of warband I have always had Low ps, and tons of athletics. Footwork is more important to me than Hitting hard.) Speed is a must So just how much are you nerfing us how slow.... can you give me a percent of change on this it would be really helpful to me

(29-03-2012, 10:38 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: What we are planning on doing is bringing all stats down a tad, say 20-25% as a rough number. With the exception of weapon proficency which will probably be taken down a lot more since we are way over soft cap anyway.

:Smile Sorry did not see him say this must of skipped over it. anyway thanks for the quick response, This means ill likey be Top Tier crossbowmen and tier 1 skrimisher. hopefully at least 5 athletics or even more hopefully 6.
You have to keep in mind that there will be a global nerf, which means if athletic gets nerfed for players , it also gets nerfed on AI bots. Crazed Zerk are just so fast now, slowing them down (and you at the same time) will help a lot for archers. At some point, it's better to have what you can't outrun slowed down than increasing your athletic and still get outrun. If it takes him 10 secs to get to you , well it's 10 arrows at 1 sec (for example). If it gets nerfed and it takes 13 seconds now, it's 3 extra arrows. Your athletic has nothing to do with that so it's good that everyone get nerfed on the speed (imo). Since archers wont be able to outrun everything (hopefully), it will encourage teamwork because you'll need a commando bodyguard now Tongue
Sphinx will you remain a sniper with heavy inf or are you going to respec to sniper with +2 crossbow?
He's going to punch everything to death.

Swadian monk as a future class? Y/N/M?

EDIT:
That was a joke post, but the more I think about it, the more I like the sound of a Swadian Brawler/Monk/Whatev class.
worthless_Walter_Sobchak    You're out of your element
(30-03-2012, 08:41 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: You have to keep in mind that there will be a global nerf, which means if athletic gets nerfed for players , it also gets nerfed on AI bots. Crazed Zerk are just so fast now, slowing them down (and you at the same time) will help a lot for archers. At some point, it's better to have what you can't outrun slowed down than increasing your athletic and still get outrun. If it takes him 10 secs to get to you , well it's 10 arrows at 1 sec (for example). If it gets nerfed and it takes 13 seconds now, it's 3 extra arrows. Your athletic has nothing to do with that so it's good that everyone get nerfed on the speed (imo). Since archers wont be able to outrun everything (hopefully), it will encourage teamwork because you'll need a commando bodyguard now Tongue

ill rephrase what I was saying, I rely More on Speed bonus in attacks than I do the attack it self. I am not going to be a sniper anymore. Crossbow all the way. meaning lower ps and Prolly slow as hell so it will be bad class for me in melee.