Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Guard_Rabenshrey fails at team play...
so, we have been on hard mode with 16 very well organized players, one of them has been Guard_Rabenshrey after we made it to beat the first 15 waves (30 minutes of playing to get there)
we left one ranger alive to have time to refill health/arrows and prepare our shield wall, we even wrote several times to leave at least one bot alive, anyway Guard_Rabenshrey may was too stupid to read or to selfish...
he charged like a blind berserk killing the last ranger and made mounted soldiers over running our unprepared group of players :x

for me this is not the way to behave on a team play based game like NordInvasion, if this happens in normal mode, no problem he may could have been new to this game and not knowing what he is doing. But on hardmode he really should know that he will ruin 30 minutes of preparation with his actions.
i donĀ“t ask for a ban for him but i noticed this fact on many hard mode servers many times, and it is soooo damn annoying
While it might be considered rude and inconsiderate, it's not a punishable offence.