Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Fallen Knights [EU] [Lvl 39+]
(05-11-2013, 04:09 PM)hayabusa link Wrote:Player name: Hayabusa
Character ID/s:2465077
Level of Main: 52
Class of Main: Zweihander
Do you have TS3 and a Mic:yes
Steam Name: supervati49 oder  47
Why do you want to join us: Ysgramor hat mich gefragt ob ich joinen möchte
ah ok first we do a trial week use this FK_name and come to our Events
Hello Big Grin new Events for this Week

Server Name: FK_Event
Date: 6th and 7th December at 5pm ( British Summer Time )
Maps: Fortress under Siege
Mode: Ragnarok
Hard to say these following words, but I just didn't want to PM everybody in the house.
I am going to be a kind of inactive in the following weeks and just wanted to let you all know that I won't have that time in the future to play NI that often as I am playing it right now. Sad
Thanks for the great time I had with this mod and all the guys who played some nice runs with me.
I hope that I will find some time to play some rounds with you.  ;D  ;D

In German for the house members:
İch werde nicht mehr so aktiv wegen privaten und schulischen Problemen sein(die privaten kennt ja Ysgramor ;P). İch habe auch vor mein Archer Stuff zu reduzieren, heißt Sachen verschenken.
-Brass Helmet wird an Ysgramor gehen
-Ebony Bow gehen an Spetzle.
Ich werde versuchen so viele Events zu joinen wie nur möglich, kann aber nichts versprechen.
Es war eine wirklich schöne Zeit mit euch allen aus FK und auch aus den anderen Häusern mit denen ich gespielt habe oder durfte.

İch hoffe wir sehn uns mal wieder in NI aufm Schlachtfeld.
(For the non German maybe use the google translator, but this is not important)
Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
(09-12-2013, 09:36 PM)Tarrod link Wrote:Hard to say these following words, but I just didn't want to PM everybody in the house.
I am going to be a kind of inactive in the following weeks and just wanted to let you all know that I won't have that time in the future to play NI that often as I am playing it right now. Sad
Thanks for the great time I had with this mod and all the guys who played some nice runs with me.
I hope that I will find some time to play some rounds with you.  ;D  ;D

In German for the house members:
İch werde nicht mehr so aktiv wegen privaten und schulischen Problemen sein(die privaten kennt ja Ysgramor ;P). İch habe auch vor mein Archer Stuff zu reduzieren, heißt Sachen verschenken.
-Brass Helmet wird an Ysgramor gehen
-Ebony Bow und Arrows( not finished atm) gehen an Spetzle.
Ich werde versuchen so viele Events zu joinen wie nur möglich, kann aber nichts versprechen.
Es war eine wirklich schöne Zeit mit euch allen aus FK und auch aus den anderen Häusern mit denen ich gespielt habe oder durfte.

İch hoffe wir sehn uns mal wieder in NI aufm Schlachtfeld.
(For the non German maybe use the google translator, but this is not important)
Greets Tarrod

Badly that you doesn't have any time for NI anymore, but thanks for thats christmas present, maybe you can join into NI next year again Smile with more time
Player name: BWC_ZeroCloth_III
Character ID/s: 2435512
Level of Main: 43
Class of Main: Pikeman
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: yes
Timezone: GST
Steam Name: ,︻╦╤─ Das Superheld  ︻デ═一
Why do you want to join us: I search a active german house they do ragnarok events
(11-12-2013, 03:18 PM)Superheld link Wrote:Player name: BWC_ZeroCloth_III
Character ID/s: 2435512
Level of Main: 43
Class of Main: Pikeman
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: yes
Timezone: GST
Steam Name: ,︻╦╤─ Das Superheld  ︻デ═一
Why do you want to join us: I search a active german house they do ragnarok events

Application pending ...
The Fallen Knights has been disbanded.