Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Lack of Servers & Updates?
These are questions mainly directed towards developers and administrators, but feel free to pitch in any info you happen to know, or comments you wish to share.

As most everyone knows by now, the majority of NordInvasion servers are running on an older version of Warband (1.153). However, there is one server (NA3 Normal) that is on 1.158.

If NA3 Normal was updated to 1.158 successfully, why can't the same be done with the rest of the servers?

I think the player population would definitely increase if all the servers updated, as there are a lot of players who try to play via the 1.158 version of Warband, and then are disappointed due to only 1 server, and that server fills up often.

Another question - What happened to NA4?

I remember on 1.153 there was an NA4 Normal server (and maybe NA4 Hard too). I realize that a very large portion of this mod's community is based in Europe, there are still a fair number of North American players, and the number of North American based servers is pretty minimal.

Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
NA4 turned into Ragnarok US.
NA Have plenty of servers, its us australians that need servers D:
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
Wouldn't mind a deathwatch, that would be pretty cool
[Image: NVWGT89.gif]
(16-09-2013, 03:49 AM)greekdragonkdl link Wrote: If NA3 Normal was updated to 1.158 successfully,

Its the only server thats always full!.