Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House Crafting Bug
I found an odd bug with House Crafting on the website. When I go to the House crafting page as my leader, I have my standard crafting options, and my profession is Defender. However, when I switch to one of my alts while still on the House Crafting page, it gives me the option to pick Attacker, Defender, or Support again. Except on the House overview panel, there is no option for House Crafting for that alt account (which is a Captain at the moment).

To test things, I tried crafting with the alt as an Attacker, and managed to get it to level 2 without messing anything up. My original Defender profession is still there and has not changed, but this glitch is a bit strange.

To my knowledge, Houses are only supposed to be able to do 1 crafting profession, and this bug seems as if it would enable Houses to technically do all 3.
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
(16-09-2013, 05:16 AM)greekdragonkdl link Wrote: I found an odd bug with House Crafting on the website. When I go to the House crafting page as my leader, I have my standard crafting options, and my profession is Defender. However, when I switch to one of my alts while still on the House Crafting page, it gives me the option to pick Attacker, Defender, or Support again. Except on the House overview panel, there is no option for House Crafting for that alt account (which is a Captain at the moment).

To test things, I tried crafting with the alt as an Attacker, and managed to get it to level 2 without messing anything up. My original Defender profession is still there and has not changed, but this glitch is a bit strange.

To my knowledge, Houses are only supposed to be able to do 1 crafting profession, and this bug seems as if it would enable Houses to technically do all 3.

Yes, the developers were told about this issue.

Houses are allowed to have all three, but taking advantage of this glitch is not allowed, what that means is using house X for an example. The leader of X (Player Y) is only allowed to have 1 house crafting profession. However, if the leader of X was to start another house, a new house (House W) with a separate alternate character (Player Z) and pay house taxes on that house, so they would be leader of X (Player Y) and leader of W (Player Z), then that is fine.
(16-09-2013, 05:39 AM)Ragnash link Wrote: [quote author=greekdragonkdl link=topic=18100.msg140563#msg140563 date=1379308594]
I found an odd bug with House Crafting on the website. When I go to the House crafting page as my leader, I have my standard crafting options, and my profession is Defender. However, when I switch to one of my alts while still on the House Crafting page, it gives me the option to pick Attacker, Defender, or Support again. Except on the House overview panel, there is no option for House Crafting for that alt account (which is a Captain at the moment).

Houses are allowed to have all three, but taking advantage of this glitch is not allowed, what that means is using house X for an example. The leader of X (Player Y) is only allowed to have 1 house crafting profession. However, if the leader of X was to start another house, a new house (House W) with a separate alternate character (Player Z) and pay house taxes on that house, so they would be leader of X (Player Y) and leader of W (Player Z), then that is fine.
[/quote]

Heh , that Ragnash. Basically you start three houses.
Wusel @ Omnia
Smile
(16-09-2013, 05:39 AM)Ragnash link Wrote: Yes, the developers were told about this issue.

Houses are allowed to have all three, but taking advantage of this glitch is not allowed, what that means is using house X for an example. The leader of X (Player Y) is only allowed to have 1 house crafting profession. However, if the leader of X was to start another house...

Aaaaand you lost me.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
If we find players with more than one house crafting profession you shall be whacked with the naughty stick
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(16-09-2013, 05:39 AM)Ragnash link Wrote: [quote author=greekdragonkdl link=topic=18100.msg140563#msg140563 date=1379308594]

[/quote]

So technically I can have alt accounts (or a friend's account) do all 3 House crafting professions in one House?
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html

If you personally use an alt and do it in within one house and I find you, you will regret it.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(16-09-2013, 09:25 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: If you personally use an alt and do it in within one house and I find you, you will regret it.

Tongue Ok then

I already did accidentally last night though (which is how I stumbled upon the bug). Should I just not use it? Or is there a way to undo that action?

(16-09-2013, 09:57 PM)greekdragonkdl link Wrote: [quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=18100.msg140710#msg140710 date=1379366720]
If you personally use an alt and do it in within one house and I find you, you will regret it.

Tongue Ok then

I already did accidentally last night though (which is how I stumbled upon the bug). Should I just not use it? Or is there a way to undo that action?
[/quote]

You can delete crafting professions, when you have that character selected click on 'Forget Profession'