Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Cannot extract patches to the correct folder.
Hi guys, for the past few months since patch 0.5.1 came out, i have been unable to update from 0.5.0, after trying everything i could, i gave up, and then tried yesterday to have a final go at it, but this time i noticed that my Winrar system i use to extract the files to the correct folder, is outdated and refusing to work.

i have tried updating WinRAR but all it wants now is for me to pay £25 to be able to use it properly ( and they can F**k off if they think im paying £25 for something im gonna use perhaps twice a year), and will not give me access to the free copy, i have also tried today to look for different systems that do the same job, but so far it has just ended up bombarding my computer with pop ups and ad's.

so if anyone knows of a good file extraction program that is free, or a way to get around my WinRAR problem, and can help, i would highly appreciate it if you could leave a message here and maybe a couple of links etc etc, to help me get this sorted.

( i have been playing since 0.3.4, and have updated my files the same way since then, so no its not me being a bellend and cocking it up... surprisingly Big Grin )

Thank you in advance for any and all assistance and suggestions given Smile.
I recommend to use 7zip.

http://7-zip.org/

/yes it is free, no ads, no malware. I am quite sure that the majority of the Internet uses it Smile
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
True used it for about 3 years problem free.
also you can simply uninstall winrar and install the newest version830 days for free , and after that you have to click the popup away Wink ) but 7zip is recommended
Wusel @ Omnia
Ok ill give it a crack over the weekend when i got some time on my hands, Thanks again for your help Smile