Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

No servers/Unable to connect to server
Hello. I just installed NordInvasion, and I am unable to get any servers to show up when trying to connect. Eventually after refreshing for a while I will get the error "Unable to connect to server"
I have tried filters, my firewall is off. I have deleted the mod folder and replaced it, I have uninstalled the entire game and reinstalled and I can't figure out my problem. Any ideas?
Are you able to connect to ANY native servers?

To try just start Warband and in the drop down select Native and then try to find a server.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
I was just going to come back and give this update. No it seems I am not able to connect to anything. Native or NordInvasion. I have been searching for solutions for hours now, and while having this problem in native has made it easier to find people with the same problem, still no solutions.
I am reinstalling for a second time now.
Reinstalling most likely won't help because it's a connection issue not a game one.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Do you play any other online games and are you able to connect to servers fine?
I dont play anything else. I honestly cant understand what would cause this. I haev played online months ago before and now it just doesnt work. Also, I tried the Netsch thing in the cmd prompt, and the user switching "solutions" that were listed elsewhere. I have deleted the mod and tried seeing if I could connect and native and that doesn't work either.
Are you behind a router?
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Update. Apparently even though I turned my firewall off, it still blocked things, and upon uninstalling and reinstalling it, it allowed me to play again. Thank you all for trying to help!
No worries, glad you got it sorted.