Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report Player MikeS_I
I told him that i was going on IRC so the admin i went to talk to did not answer so i decided to not ask another one because if he came back and answered then i wouldn't want multiple admins dealing with one guy.
I also left cam back 5 minutes later, he was still there looking like he was forging but i'm not sure on the forging part.
Just could a admin please look at this and take care of the problem.
Normal_EU4 around 8:30 PM EST
PS (steam cloud is down so i couldnt upload the pictures yet)
Side note : When you want to report a player on IRC for anything, use the main chat and tell the reason why you need an admin, as well as the server you are on and the name of the player you want to report. It makes the job easier for devs and admins and you will be more likely to get a quick answer.
Just a helpful notice (hopefully^^):
@ Yvain: I experienced, that many trolls are online in IRC and read if they get reported. I had this about 8 of 10 times like this with leecher.

Quote:PS (steam cloud is down so i couldnt upload the pictures yet)
Use another program like fraps (free for screenshots) or just press "print (screen)" and insert (CTRL+V) in Windows Paint. Then u can save the picture.
screen shot added click on it
hey,

so... it's right, my little brother told me he was foraging about 5 minutes and forgot to leave server when he go to eat. Since he was afk. Don't know how long... =/

I'm sry for this. If an admin had been present he could kick me... It was the fault of my brother.

Your Mike =D
Steam: MikeS
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
2016/NOV/10 - Twig of Yggdrasil
2020/SEP/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
2023/NOV/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets