Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What day are you available?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tuesday
7.55%
4 7.55%
Wednesday
15.09%
8 15.09%
Thursday
15.09%
8 15.09%
It\'s Friday, Friday...
15.09%
8 15.09%
Saturday
18.87%
10 18.87%
Sunday
15.09%
8 15.09%
Next Monday (28th)
13.21%
7 13.21%
Total 53 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Fluffy Aloglaniacs [Event #5 19/10]
Best idea in a long time. I'm there.
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
This sounds like it could be pretty fun. 
Could we get an idea of the schedule you guys want to have?  Like which days of the week and about which times they will happen.  I want to be sure I can attend most of them so I don't get left behind.  Tongue
Bort - Legionnaire
Bortcher - Warden
(17-09-2013, 09:47 PM)Maroon link Wrote:[quote author=P_Jack link=topic=18135.msg140941#msg140941 date=1379454199]
Unfortunately i will not be able to make it this saturday as i am going to france for the week with my school sorry Sad

That's quite alright, it was a mere suggestion. ^^
I'll see which date is the most convenient for people, as long as I can make it that day as well! Tongue
[/quote]
Ok, if i do miss the first event can i got to others?
Looted Legendaries:
Tower Shield - 20/08/2013
Eagle Crossbow - 16/07/2015
Im inWink
sign me in  Smile
ON_WRX3 >> Headshot Loki Big Grin
ON_ARX3
ON_WRXbow
ON_WRXpike
ill try to make it if i can
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

-Albert Einstein
Right, now that we have a couple of sign-ups (very good, keep em coming ;D), we'll have to decide on a date/time.
I would like to start somewhere coming weekend, or the friday. Is there a specific time/day of those you can't come?
For example, Sat/Sun/Fri at 7 BST, or a while earlier, like 4 BST. Let me know when you can/can't come! If we can't settle on a date or time this weekend, we'll see how we're going next weekend or later in the next week.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Just gonna throw this out here: Any Friday at 5-7 BST works well for me but like I said just a suggestion.
I can make most times except for MWF 7 to 10 pm BST.

I probably wont be around this Saturday either, but dont let that stop you all or anything.
Bort - Legionnaire
Bortcher - Warden
Depends on university schedule and computer solutions while i stay at the capital.
Certiantly am in however.
Let's get our buts kicked and have fun at it!
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper