Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What day are you available?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tuesday
7.55%
4 7.55%
Wednesday
15.09%
8 15.09%
Thursday
15.09%
8 15.09%
It\'s Friday, Friday...
15.09%
8 15.09%
Saturday
18.87%
10 18.87%
Sunday
15.09%
8 15.09%
Next Monday (28th)
13.21%
7 13.21%
Total 53 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Fluffy Aloglaniacs [Event #5 19/10]
Alright, today's event is over, thanks everyone for coming!
I'll update the levels and classes of people I know of, if those of you who i don't know what level they are can post it here, that would be greatly appreciated. Big Grin
Next event will probably be next week on Sunday again, is that a good day for (most of) you?
Edit: Finished updating the OP.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
My computer was being funn yso I couldn't come. Hope to be there next week.
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
Same time is fine, Im level 4. Being the only archer is gonna be a pain. I chose Armorsmith so if we need one I can be it.
Fluffy_Bortmisher is now a level 5 Recruit.
Bort - Legionnaire
Bortcher - Warden
Hey maroon, i'm level 4 and alchemist, and if the next sunday it be a little later i will be able to attend
Sorry for my bad english, i'm brazilian.
I would like to make a suggestion about maps.

Right now you are chooses maps that are prime choices for rag and hard when there are lots of good cades on the team. As we don't have the ability to cover large sections with strong barricades (as needed in town), we should go for maps with small gaps that we can fill up solely with shielders. Some good examples of this would be mountain outpost or hande's retreat. Just something to think about because I think the normal event maps may not be the best for this.
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
That's true  Wink

I myself would prefer something like random maps however. Pub rotation Tongue
I am level 6 infantry, 3311/3600

It was a fun thing, being redshirts Smile
(well, me and maroon were blue. Traitors...)
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
We need an alchemist for support items imo.
Can you add Fluffy_Skywalker also?
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
That should be updated now. And dang you, Yuri, for editing yourself in. Tongue
Good idea about the maps, Boss, if you people have any further ideas about which maps would be good, let me know!

Edit: I've made a steamgroup for the events! Yuri's idea to make one, it's a group to see how many people are online atm, so if enough people are on and willing, we can fill a normal public server! Big Grin
If you want to join it, either give me your steam name, or send me a friend request on Steam (My name is [5th] Maroon).
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."