Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What day are you available?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tuesday
7.55%
4 7.55%
Wednesday
15.09%
8 15.09%
Thursday
15.09%
8 15.09%
It\'s Friday, Friday...
15.09%
8 15.09%
Saturday
18.87%
10 18.87%
Sunday
15.09%
8 15.09%
Next Monday (28th)
13.21%
7 13.21%
Total 53 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Fluffy Aloglaniacs [Event #5 19/10]
That's a terrible time for NA players. Work and school still needs doing at 2 pm on a Friday.
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
I thought that was 3? anywho my steam name is Chuckwagon (who knew  Tongue) and I should be there so you can invite Fluffy_Chucky (2470053) to the house. thx!
Kinda depends on the coast. 19 would be 2 pm at east coast, and 11 am at west coast. Any later, however, would be getting on the late side for EU players. How about 19:30, like last time?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Hmm if its late on Friday its good for me and any time Saturday. Maroon add me on steam-Same name as here, I will accept it when I can.
Well 19:30 is still too early for me. Saturday or sunday is probably better for finding a time that is nice across continents.
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
OK, the date to the second event is set, and it will be tomorrow, at 19:30 BST. Please try to be there about 30 minutes in advance, so we can actually start at 19:30! Big Grin
Also, I've made a small change to the rules, regarding crafting.
Oh, and before I forget, give me your Steam, those people I don't have it from yet, so I can add you to the steamgroup!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I won't be able to join the next event, but i have a character i created on accident... So i would like to be a part of this at some point. One question: is it alright to trade with myself just once for the gold to change my name to Fluffy?
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Wont be able to make it, Im thinking saturday would be better for everyone. For most NA thats 11:30am and most of us are at work/school.
Seems like Maroon wont be able to make it tommorow due to some real life complications.
He asked me to lead the event if there was enough hype to do it.
If you're planning to join, please post something Wink
Obviously leveling only 7 or less characters is out of the question so the even will be postponed if there are not enough of us.

If you haven't started your character yet, dont be afraid to join!
Just drop your name of the recruit with fluffy tag (must be new character) here and his ID. You will be invited.
If anyone new does come, please read the rules.
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
I'll  be there