Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

PLEASE!!! I NEED YOUR HELP, ADMIN!!!
Dear admins, I need Your help. I have 4 characters, theese are 3 of them: 2443863, 2447799, 2447870. On this 3 characters there is only 1 problem: all my exp is ok, but everithing, all my stuff is gone!!! To the single coin! Could you please say to me what's wrong and how to return my things. And the last one: 2445403, has the same problem and 1 more, if you'll count the character points you'll find out that 5 points are missing, must be website error. Emm, so, could you help me?

It would appear all your items were traded away.

Jump in IRC here: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#nordinvasion and talk to me or a developer.
What is it? Sorry, but I am from Russia, could you explain once more? Please say me what to do with items and with missing 5 points once again. Could you add me in skipe? mikhail_joker - my skype
(17-09-2013, 03:44 PM)Mixa link Wrote: What is it? Sorry, but I am from Russia, could you explain once more? Please say me what to do with items and with missing 5 points once again. Could you add me in skipe? mikhail_joker - my skype

click on his link, enter a nick name and join. it is a Internet - relay- chat where the devs and admins hang around. There your problrm can be solved.
Wusel @ Omnia
Sorted.

*Locked.