Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report player UnKnoWn_Immortal
I am playing on hard server for 3rd time. And this player is always calling me derp and tells me this "go die in a hole" I find this very offensive, and I believe this is a form of cyber bullying which is also illegal.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=179334218
(This link shows the evidence, if you look near the top you will see)
I agree that "go die in a hole" was a bit extreme, but you did kill last at the wost possible times.
I was talking about the hole on the map... But you keep running over cades and breaking barrels and not saving over 5 times each time i see you ingame. You deserve the title derp which isnt even that offensive. It is not my fault you are a whining 10 year old and i will not complain if you simply play the game and dont just stand there with your commando getting in the way. Please also speak to me first instead of going whats a derp and not even saying you find it offensive. I may have stopped if you simply spoke to me about the matter in a mature way instead of posting on the forum for a report...

(Also the word derp comes from the childrens TV show the Simpsons if you want more info on the word your using the internet while reading this so you can work the rest out.
He dont break the cades and barrels...

i was on the server too and in this round I want to kill last but Natann was faster Wink

[Image: 76561198043023069.png]

Kills:
6x Odin
6x Thor
9x Ragnar
13x Prince
5x Loke

Legendarys: 1
I never said he broke the cades he simply stood in the way while cading... Please read my comment before disclaiming it...
Please no more posts discussing the incident with comments regarding personal opinion.

I will leave this unlocked and ask that the original reporter please post the approximate time and the server name so a developer can investigate further.
Time: Anywhere from 5pm to 6pm
Server: Hard_EU? cant remember what number
(17-09-2013, 05:09 PM)Immortal212 link Wrote:I never said he broke the cades he simply stood in the way while cading... Please read my comment before disclaiming it...
Please don't edit your comment then claim someone else is saying something wrong, when they are very right
(18-09-2013, 02:17 PM)JordanDMK1 link Wrote:[quote author=Immortal212 link=topic=18142.msg140884#msg140884 date=1379437798]
I never said he broke the cades he simply stood in the way while cading... Please read my comment before disclaiming it...
Please don't edit your comment then claim someone else is saying something wrong, when they are very right
[/quote]

This was my Edit (Also the word derp comes from the childrens TV show the Simpsons if you want more info on the word your using the internet while reading this so you can work the rest out.