Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK Bolt Tosser Tosser <--- ?
Want to know the name and guessed gold price please and if somebdoy sell it maybe.
Shield of Kings         - 2013-08-23
Studded Gauntlets    - 2013-09-21
Typhoon                  - 2021-01-10
Tower Shield            - 2021-01-24
Noble Bastion          - 2022-10-09
Pull Tosser?Big Grin
Okay, it's called "Bolt Tosser" now go ahead and test out how the search function works.
Well, if you spent any time at all using the search function (too much to ask, eh? :/) you would be able to find all kinds of info on the... "pull" tosser.  One good tip for finding a legendary item, or an item that may be legendary, that you don't know much about would be to use The Legendary Item Thread.  http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...193.0.html
Once there, you know this is a crossbow, so you can go to "Red Drops" and then "Crossbow" and there you can see only three items, "Onyx Bolts," "Bolt Tosser" and the "Penetrator."  Since the Bolt Tosser is so similar to the Pull Tosser you are looking for, you can guess they are the same item.  After clicking that spoiler, you will be able to see the stats of the item, what it has recently dropped from, and what classes can use it.  Based on that, you can then try to decide on a price.  Since the most recent drop was a Bear Clan Hunter in May, you can only assume it is a very rare item, and therefor worth a good deal.  You can then proceed to use the search function in the weapons section and see what it has sold for in the past.  After gathering some info that took me less than three minutes to search up, you could probably have a good notion that the Bolt Tosser is worth a large amount of money, definitely over 10 million, probably closer to 20 million, and is rare enough that it will be very hard to find someone selling it.  A good place to start would be Evildan, since he is the most recent person offering any sort of deal for his.
(24-09-2013, 03:23 PM)Winter link Wrote: Well, if you spent any time at all using the search function (too much to ask, eh? :/) you would be able to find all kinds of info on the... "pull" tosser.  One good tip for finding a legendary item, or an item that may be legendary, that you don't know much about would be to use The Legendary Item Thread.  http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...193.0.html
Once there, you know this is a crossbow, so you can go to "Red Drops" and then "Crossbow" and there you can see only three items, "Onyx Bolts," "Bolt Tosser" and the "Penetrator."  Since the Bolt Tosser is so similar to the Pull Tosser you are looking for, you can guess they are the same item.  After clicking that spoiler, you will be able to see the stats of the item, what it has recently dropped from, and what classes can use it.  Based on that, you can then try to decide on a price.  Since the most recent drop was a Bear Clan Hunter in May, you can only assume it is a very rare item, and therefor worth a good deal.  You can then proceed to use the search function in the weapons section and see what it has sold for in the past.  After gathering some info that took me less than three minutes to search up, you could probably have a good notion that the Bolt Tosser is worth a large amount of money, definitely over 10 million, probably closer to 20 million, and is rare enough that it will be very hard to find someone selling it.  A good place to start would be Evildan, since he is the most recent person offering any sort of deal for his.

Thanks for that detailet answer Smile
Getting a bit sick of seeing people tell you to use the search function and doing all your work for you Fireheart...
(24-09-2013, 03:32 PM)Ragnash link Wrote: Getting a bit sick of seeing people tell you to use the search function and doing all your work for you Fireheart...
I can't search for the price don't I?
I have a Bolt Tosser (the last dropped)
What's your offer for it? I don't need any weapon in particular
You can use the search function to see previous trades and know a rough guide to the price that way, like everyone else does. Or you can send a message to someone who owns the item by using the search function to see previous trades to know who brought them. Yet again, someone else telling you what common sense should have told you. This is what your 7th WTK thread now or something? Each time someone has explained to you the process or told you to take some initiative and yet you barrel on ahead and keep making more.

If you make any thread on this forum again that could have easily been discovered by taking 1minute to think about it, I will be warning you for spam.