Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

items chest?
who else here is tired of constant juggling? because i know i am. my proposition is a simple one and it is as follows:

what if there was a new deployable item in the game that acted as a chest to stop those pesky tomes, barrels and cades from de-spawning. it could act similar to a dep shield in that anyone can bring it an and place it. once placed team-mates can store items inside this chest to stop them from de spawning allowing for more nord killing.

give some feedback

thanks
That sounds awesome if possible.  Juggling is quite annoying.
Bort - Legionnaire
Bortcher - Warden
sounds a bit overpowered to me, juggling is a big part of NI, +how would this work  :o
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
like a dep shield, someone brings in the chest as a support item and places. then a player can walk up to it and store items inside it preventing those items from being de spawned. the chest could perhaps even have a health value meaning it could get destroyed. as for you first point, the main part of NI is killing nords and anything that prevents us from killing nords, especially on those sniper and jotne waves of ragnarok take away from the main aim of the game.
If this were to be added, it should have like a maximum of 5 items in it, and the health of a barrel. That way, it won't be too overpowered. But it's a nice idea.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I think they  have 1 in pw
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
(19-09-2013, 11:58 AM)Mighty_Mathias link Wrote: I think they  have 1 in pw

in persistent world i believe the chests are not "placeable". that said they do have hand carts which can be wheeled around by a player but in NI that would just look silly Tongue