Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nomar [EU]
Hello!
It is time for us to choose a banner, but I find it hard to pick one.
I decided to arrange a competition among us, the one who gets 100 kills first and posts a picture of it may choose our banner. To arms!
LIKE A BAWS

I'll soon post a banner.
Here is it!!
[Image: bannermi.png]
(I picked it :3)

Anyway, nice to have our own banner now, now we've got to work on our memberbase, so all who's interested, post here or add us on Steam.

Hail Nomar!
The brave MacDonalds from the highlands of Scotland herself have joined the house of Nomar. Everyone welcome our five new members!
To all the members who haven't got the invitations even though we have sent them I will send one time again, I am not going to send them all the time since I am constantly losing tons of money on these invites.
I hereby would like to congratulate you all. Not often does a house get the opportunity to bask in the glory of one born of the Prunus bloodline.
Being the 23rd Mac of my line (most of my predecessors died mysterious deaths), i grant you the blessing that is my presence.
Any congratulatory gifts can be left with my steward. When entering my tower, please do not forget to wipe your feet on before mentioned steward.

Ingame Name: Mac_of_Prunus_XXIII
Steam: ubermac
Do you have Teamspeak: not yet, i use GSC.
Do you have a microphone: yes, it is very shiny.
(19-12-2011, 12:33 PM)Mac_of_Prunus_XXIII link Wrote: I hereby would like to congratulate you all. Not often does a house get the opportunity to bask in the glory of one born of the Prunus bloodline.
Being the 23rd Mac of my line (most of my predecessors died mysterious deaths), i grant you the blessing that is my presence.
Any congratulatory gifts can be left with my steward. When entering my tower, please do not forget to wipe your feet on before mentioned steward.

Ingame Name: Mac_of_Prunus_XXIII
Steam: ubermac
Do you have Teamspeak: not yet, i use GSC.
Do you have a microphone: yes, it is very shiny.

Invitations sent.
We like shiny things.
We like Scots*  Wink
I just wanted say, that i'm not going to be online often in the next couple weeks.... recently my Graphic card is crashing when i play games a little bit longer. The driver updates make it better but it is not solved yet. Until Ati got it working again i am not going to be online that often and it could be that i quit because of an crash Wink

Please be kind with my grammar and my spelling mistakes, i am from germany and have sort of Dyslexia.
Atlos - Longbowman and Alchemist
(23-12-2011, 01:18 PM)Bioknight link Wrote: I just wanted say, that i'm not going to be online often in the next couple weeks.... recently my Graphic card is crashing when i play games a little bit longer. The driver updates make it better but it is not solved yet. Until Ati got it working again i am not going to be online that often and it could be that i quit because of an crash Wink

Please be kind with my grammar and my spelling mistakes, i am from germany and have sort of Dyslexia.

Noted, thank you for informing. Actually this is what I was going to talk about that if you are not going to be able to come on pc, please inform us like bioknight just did. Too bad that you can't take part in our near coming event.

Let's do something togheter, we will play nordinvasion with good tactics and to get to know each others better and have fun in the teamspeak as well as in the game.

Please inform if you can not participate in this and maybe we can change the date.
12/29 08:00 GMT +2

[glow=red,2,300]EVENT IS CANCELLED![/glow]