Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nomar [EU]
i invited u to a trade

just tell me how much u need
give as much as you want but maximum is 40k
thx i put some cloth up for sale il put up my longbow and arrows now and once they get sold i should be able to respecc and eventual pay back
88.198.5.120:9990

This is the NordInvasion offical teamspeak server, we now have our own channel in there, please use it as much as possible!
Ingame Name: YuriTheRed
Steam:YuriTheRed
Class: Sergeant + archer
Level: 30
Do you have Teamspeak: yes
Do you have a microphone:yes
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
(24-01-2012, 12:04 PM)YuriTheRed link Wrote: Ingame Name: YuriTheRed
Steam:YuriTheRed
Class: Sergeant + archer
Level: 30
Do you have Teamspeak: yes
Do you have a microphone:yes

I have sent you the invite to steamgroup as I can not add as a friend. Smile Good luck!
Tnx, is there any event coming up?
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Hello, Due to my studying I am left with no spare time to spend on games as the only spare time I have, I spend on studying or hanging out with my friends. Although it saddens me to give up this house before I could turn it in to one of the greatest house in the game this far, I tried.. I tried my best, the road has been hard but worth of it because of you guys it has all been worth of the trouble and pain in my ass that is has given me, now to leave it like this. I am now looking for a proper leader of this house, one who can unify the members, and rule it with wisdom and honor.

Let the elections begin! Every member of the house may PM me one time to support the leader of their choice!
I am writing this just so you know that in one week I will give out my place as a leader of the house.
Ingame name: EtuPetu
Steam: etupetu91
Teamspeak: yes
Microphone: yes