Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Best book you've ever read
Hey guys 8) ,

What is the best book you have ever read ?
It doesn't have to be very popular or known , just your favorite book .

Mine is  "Team 6 - Navy Seals" from Howard E. Wasdin . It is very intressting and written by an ex-navy seals soldier .

Yours DC Terminator 
Probably The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan. The first book of a great series.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
So many perfect books with different styles, can't pick one.
Mmm...  Angels & Demons from Dan Brown

Really interesting :-)
(01-04-2012, 06:43 PM)Kwal link Wrote: So many perfect books with different styles, can't pick one.

I'm with Kwal on this one, way to many.

I'll give special mention of Call of Cthulhu by H.P. Lovecraft though as it's one of my favorites and I've read it so many times.  Tongue
I don't really have a best, but obvious good choices would be the Lord of the Rings series, the Dune series, Edgar Allan Poe's work (and yes, I know he only wrote one actual novel, which I have yet to read), Fyodor Dostoyevsky's work, The Iliad, The Count of Monte Cristo, The Three Muskateers, Candide by Voltaire (which I'm working on right now. I don't read nearly as much as I used to), The Divine Comedy, the list goes on.
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
Well if Worm gives one I will too Tongue

There are a few books which have really mesmerized me lately, by John James. 'Votan' and its sequel 'Not for all the Gold in Ireland' and 'Men went to Cattraeth'. I'd like to describe the stories but I just feel it wouldn't do them right.
(01-04-2012, 08:50 PM)Talgion Cheeseliker link Wrote: I don't really have a best, but obvious good choices would be the Lord of the Rings series, the Dune series, Edgar Allan Poe's work (and yes, I know he only wrote one actual novel, which I have yet to read), Fyodor Dostoyevsky's work, The Iliad, The Count of Monte Cristo, The Three Muskateers, Candide by Voltaire (which I'm working on right now. I don't read nearly as much as I used to), The Divine Comedy, the list goes on.

Are you reading in French or in English?

for me I'll say it's impossible to name my favorite book as I read way too much for that... (about 200 books per years)

But, i'll say the Zola book were a revelation ( all the serie of Rougeon Macquart)

And the philosophic novel of Nietzsche : Thus spoke Zarathoustra (sorry if I misspelled, this is a liberal translation of the title)
hum.. any chess player?
hook me up on chess.com : my nickname is LeIsatis!
LOTR Fellowship
Dune by Frank Herbert and Shiké by Robert Shea.