Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Banned?
Hey, i just logged in with my nord invasion account and found all my stuff and equip like always. than i logged onto GOTS_Normal_EU and started to farm flowers while watching tv, 20 minutes later i went to the website to check the amount of berries and i found my whole account resetet o.O
why guys ?
sincerely Bilbo Baggins
april april
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
ohhhh hopefully it is o.O
(01-04-2012, 07:51 PM)OneEyE link Wrote: april april

LolĀ  8)
You have been 50% reseted for the exact reason you mentioned in OP.
farming flowers while watching tv is a reason to reset exp?
Being alone on passworded server, leaving one bot that cant hurt you alive while farming herbs is not a behaviour we encourage. Also, falls under exploiting.
they arent able to hurt me with this armor, i could have done on an official too but i think it would have been quite ignorant to leave my mates dieing out there while standing there and pressing F...
if i want to farm flowers i try to do it with out interrupting other peoples while playing, so i go to empty servers or our clan server.
I have been playing Nord invasion for nearly 5 months now, started nearly after the first release, have been a very good team player, friendly to other users, and now i get banned for using a new feature you added to nord invasion?
If you want to farm herbs, do it on official servers where people can freely join. Private servers aren't house's personal playgrounds. People who do not have acces to passworded servers has no such luxury as afk farming herbs for hours without being interrupted.
No reason for house members to exploit that.

EDIT: You have not been banned, you have been 50% reseted. You wouldn't have been reseted if you hadn't been warned before. However, you had been warned already, so the next step is reset.