Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Newly commando, but where's the equipment?
Hey guys,

I hit commando today expecting glory.  To my dismay - there's really nothing on the marketplace available.  I can upgrade my body armor by 7, and other parts I can't even upgrade or the upgrade is very minimal.  The worst part is there isn't a new 1-h weapon upgrade.  Where all the good stuff at?!  I heard you get some stuff from drops and other stuff from crafting.  It's hard to get drops when my 1-h kills hard level mobs in 6-7 hits, and using a 2-h greatly reduces my defences as, like I said, my armor isn't much upgraded from Sergeant.  There isn't even high-level stuff floating around on the Marketplace.

I guess the best thing to do is save up mass amounts of $$ and hope a higher level can craft something.  Or is there something I'm missing?  Is it going to be a big grind for an upgrade?

And for those about to say "Join a house and group together"!  Well, I lead a house of noobies who are heavy inf/1st tier archers so I can't join another house.
The main upgrade is in your stats - you can now take a lot more damage and your shield skill makes it hard for the enemy to destroy your shield. The main thing is now you can use a Huscarl Shield also. Unfortunately there are no extra 1h weapons and there is 1 extra 2h weapon.

And like you said either get a legendary drop or get a weapon crafted for yourself. I suggest you checkout the Blacksmith list to see what you can have made - look at lvl 10+ I think and there are some cool things you can have made.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
yeah i used my morning star with shield until i purchased a legendary drop off someone. 

I'm hoping the new patch will add some content... 

But don;t sell your commando short, not only does it have an armor increase...  But it's added stats will make your old weapons work better til you get something... 

for now i'd suggest grabbing a huskarl shield, going into a full hardmode server...  And shielding for all the folks who have good gear...

Wait for some rare drops like water, wood of glasir, bear fur, ect...  and auction house it...  I tend to make around 50k every few hours when i hard mode farm...  You need a lot of people on the server who are currently partaking in team work for it to be worth if. 

Don't bother if it is like 4 dudes running around the beach level...

10+ dude using barricades and shield walling is where to be at. 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com