Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Less ranged Nords?
You don't need ranged units to stop kiting, faster running bots could stop that.

(27-09-2013, 10:53 AM)The Cid link Wrote: You don't need ranged units to stop kiting, faster running bots could stop that.

then change the name of your post :p
I rather like kiting  ;D

Point of my post is I would like to enjoy using my commando characters again.  Just an idea to have less ranged bots, like on old hard mode there was only 1 wave that was ranged only, if memory serves. 
(25-09-2013, 10:31 PM)bort link Wrote:Not to mention Hard Mode where 3 of the 5 challenge waves are always ranged without any chance to be something different.  It can get pretty tedious.

It's waves 6, 10, and 18 but I get your point I would like to see more types of enemies like zweihanders and fatsods and maybe veteran vertions of each

Before people rage about off topic I am suggesting a way that makes it more interesting for everyone
good luck and have fun, remember other players are people too, make sure they want to help against the nord menace Wink
in my opinion its not the number of ranged nords that left commas out of the mod but too strong cades , it seems ppl  rely  more on cades now than it was before .  Once I hear  somebody said that shielders cant be trusted and cades are better . Hard to argue when I see on lots of servs  that cades do great work .
Funny that commas got left out after update called "shields up"  ;D
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
(21-10-2013, 05:25 AM)Sudoku_killer link Wrote: in my opinion its not the number of ranged nords that left commas out of the mod but too strong cades , it seems ppl  rely  more on cades now than it was before .  Once I hear  somebody said that shielders cant be trusted and cades are better . Hard to argue when I see on lots of servs  that cades do great work .
Funny that commas got left out after update called "shields up"  ;D

If there were not so many ranged units and moar attacking Nords, the cades would not last as long?  How many waves on hard and rag mode have full or semi ranged waves?  If these waves were replaced, maybe the cades would not last 4 waves?

Just my thoughts.