Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hero classes' unique equipment
Guys, I need your help. Now I am close to upgrade my sharpshooter and my commando to a hero class. I can't really choose, which is best: Leggionaire or Zweihander, Chosen Marksman, Aventurier or Pavise Champion. So I want to ask you, which is better and what unique equipment I'll be able to equip if I choose each of this? For example if i choose Pavise Champion could I use Big shot? Help me please Smile
Zweihänder is better then Leggionaire in my oppinien because you can slash and shield really good and you get cheap good weapons (Talhoffer)
Choosen Marksman is the best because you can use all the crossbows Smile
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
If you're looking for new items, Zweihander would be the Hero to pick. They get quite a few new Helmets to choose from.
However, it's better to look at the stat increases for different classes. For example, I chose to go Pavise Champion with my crossbowman, as Sharpshooters already excell in shooting and fighting with 1 handers.
The third crossbowman skill, however, which is shielding, is quite sub-par as a Sharpshooter. That's why I picked Pavise Champion: To be good at all the crossbowman's characteristics.
If you want to know what hero class can use what items, i suggest you look at the House Crafting thread. Almost all items usable by Hero classes are made through House Crafting.

And regarding your last question: No, the Pavise can't use the Big Shot. It can, however, use all shields the Commando can use, like Royal Shield, Aegis Shield, even the Shield of Kings. Also, it has access to the toughest armor for all crossbowmen, the Black Armor.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Ow, thanks, guys! You said about Zweihander will help me to get cheap good wearpons, but should I choose Zweihander if I already have Butcher, I also have royal and swadian hope... Is it still a good idea for me to choose Zweihander?
(30-09-2013, 12:54 PM)Skywalker link Wrote: and you get cheap good weapons (Talhoffer)

Where did you get this idea? The talhoffer is pretty terrible.

Aside from that I recommend royal guard. It's by far the most useful of the commando heroes. You also make lots of friends as a royal guard Smile
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
I'm an owner of the Volundr Great Sword, one of the best 2 handed legendaries, but I don't have a Zweihander. Zweihander is useless IMO. And that's why I am a royal guard. Royal Guard is simply a lot better IMO.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
(30-09-2013, 05:29 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote: I'm an owner of the Volundr Great Sword, one of the best 2 handed legendaries, but I don't have a Zweihander. Zweihander is useless IMO. And that's why I am a royal guard. Royal Guard is simply a lot better IMO.

Zweihander is the best slasher ''IMO''. :Smile  And as a royal guard you're useless if there's more than 2 shielders on the server... (and there is also a need for zweis because there are too much imbalance between number of zweis and royal guards)
Playing NI since December 2011
(30-09-2013, 09:27 PM)Tajulek link Wrote: [quote author=Sinister_Soldier link=topic=18519.msg143201#msg143201 date=1380562140]
I'm an owner of the Volundr Great Sword, one of the best 2 handed legendaries, but I don't have a Zweihander. Zweihander is useless IMO. And that's why I am a royal guard. Royal Guard is simply a lot better IMO.

Zweihander is the best slasher ''IMO''. :Smile  And as a royal guard you're useless if there's more than 2 shielders on the server... (and there is also a need for zweis because there are too much imbalance between number of zweis and royal guards)
[/quote]
And if there is only one RG and three Zweis on the server?
Can the Zweihänder take a shield and shield  Smile
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
(01-10-2013, 05:03 AM)Doctor_Death link Wrote: [quote author=Tajulek link=topic=18519.msg143227#msg143227 date=1380576469]
[quote author=Sinister_Soldier link=topic=18519.msg143201#msg143201 date=1380562140]

[/quote]
And if there is only one RG and three Zweis on the server?
[/quote]
There is no such possibility Wink And If there is a situation like you mentioned, only one zwei has nothing to do. Generally there should be even moar zweis than RGs...
Playing NI since December 2011