Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: How was it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It was AMAZING, just like you said!
25.00%
4 25.00%
It was pretty good.
37.50%
6 37.50%
Indifferent.
6.25%
1 6.25%
I didn\'t really like it.
6.25%
1 6.25%
WTF! It was HORRIBLE, Archer, you were wrong...
25.00%
4 25.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Tribes: Ascend
If you wanna play this AMAZING game, listen first. It is sorta(but not really) like the game "Tiny Wings" in the sense that you gain speed in generally the same way. There are 9 classes; Pathfinder, Sentinel, Infiltrator, Soldier, Raider, Technician, Brute, Doombringer, and Juggernaut. This game is free, and it allows you to unlock weapons with XP(also known as xp), which you obtain by playing the game, and Gold, which you get by purchasing(if you're lame). My personal favorites are the light classes(pathfinder, infiltrator, and sentinel). If you wanna play the game, click either of these two links.

Click this link: https://account.hirezstudios.com/tribesa...aign=email and create your account from that.

Happy playing, have fun, enjoy yourselves. My in game name is "EggThumbSalad" if you feel like friending me.

And also, feel free to post positive/ negative results, and also, there's a poll, don't be afraid to use it!
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
It's a great game, why doesn't anyone wanna give it a try?
Don't say ANYTHING.
I tried the beta my pc is too bad, can't even remotely run it on lowest settings maybe if it comes out for xbox.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
that's too bad... Sad if it comes out for xbox, i'll alert you.
Don't say ANYTHING.
I play it! Its awsome!