Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

PayPal Donations Not Working
Hey guys I tried to donate 5 Euros via nordinvasion.com, but when I click on the PayPal donation button, I receive this message -

"Error Detected. Some required information is missing or incomplete. Please correct your entries and try again."

I haven't had an opportunity to enter any information at all. All I've done is click the button.
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
I think the paypal website system has changed recently... Not long time ago you just had to sign up log in on the paypal website before clicking the "Donate" button. If this doesn't work, Hypernoma or another developer will tell you what you can do.
Yeah still doesn't work. I tried logging into my PayPal beforehand and then I get this message:

"Sorry - your last action could not be completed'

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again."

Maybe a direct payment to whatever account the NI team uses for PayPal would work, although I do not know that account email.
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html

Hello. I tried to donate 5 Euros as well about two weeks ago, then again a few times this week. I have been getting the same problem, and scanned every single forum and website about how to fix it, tried so many different things and they worked to no avail. If anyone has any tips or ideas, I know everyone out there would greatly appreciate it.
[Image: XopLSww.jpg]
TK_Argos - Level 52 Royal Guard
TK_Hoplitai - Level 52 Master Peltast
TK_Acteon - Level 52 Sentinel
Yeah, maybe I'll ask around for the PayPal email address to send donations directly

Yeah, Hopefully we could get that, since It would seem that only divine intervention could fix this error. Tongue
Hyper can explain better whats happening, but there still is a way to donate.

Click on Send Money. Its on the toolbar next to My Account.
Then, in the email section, copy and paste this email: hypernoma@gmail.com
Then, put in the amount. after that, change the currency to Euros. its EUR. after that click I'm sending money to family or friends. (it requires you to pay a little fee, but I believe it worth it.)

Then click continue. From there, all you have to do is click Send Money.

Hope it helps.
Well I will go ahead and give that one a try, thanks for the help!