Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Suggestion Regarding Throwing Weapons for New Skirmisher Class
I like the idea for the new skirmisher class, but throwing weapons are severely limited the small amount carried. I recommend adding the bonus against shields trait to all throwing weapons, and increasing the damage of these weapons (or giving the skirmisher class lots of power throw). The skirmisher sounds good on paper, but I'd hate to see it being rendered useless by cardboard shields: the skirmisher should make short work of the low tier shield enemies else it would just be a 'poor man's archer' class.

Alternatively, increase the ammo for this class.
I'm sure there are going to be some throwing weapons added (probably a legendary as well! Big Grin). And not increasing the ammo would just be cruel, considering a lot of the time a thrower will just miss.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
Not to mention the insane reload time.Just how long does it take to grab a couple of handfuls of arrows,or sling a fresh quiver over your shoulder?
Rumor has it -- and this is just rumor, mind you -- in the next patch, not everyone and their mothers will be carrying Huscarl's shields. But it's just a rumor.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Not like Worm announced it or something :Smile
Hmm, click, that may make things a bit easier. Still, there's the ammo & accuracy problem. A thrower who 1 hits the same things that snipers 1 hit are basically useless when they have less ammo... but a thrower who one hits things that a sniper 2 or more hits... that's much better, but the ammo is the main problem, if anything, fix that!
!
Don't say ANYTHING.
Guys you are forgetting something, Skirmishers wont be throwing class only, they also will be the new polearm user class. Yeah maybe it needs a bit of buff for throwing but i dont really think it will be just a 'poor man's archer' class. I have a feeling that they'll have some nice polearm goodies Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
oh yeah, hopefully more than just the sun pike as a legendary though, that'd be dissapointing. maybe, like, a Sun Awlpike!
Don't say ANYTHING.
A moon pike!
LOL but with all seriousness, this is a throwing wep thread, good idea though Kwal. A THROWING MONSOON AWLPIKE. It's a bit of a stretch, but hear me out. It incorporates not only a cool name, but a compromise between moon and sun (Mon= part moon & sun mixed, soon = part moon, part sun...like, MoonSun). That, and it mixes awlpike, and pike, so it's like, wow, archer, you're awesome, not only are you awesome with words, but your personality is just, like, like, like, like,
like, amazing!
Don't say ANYTHING.