Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more
I bet on a house craftable  :Smile

Great work mate, that's why you're the best
Thatsmybanana : Good job YunYun

[spoiler=Naughty Yuri]
[Image: 1B9EnSS.png]
[Image: yurii.png]
[Image: yuriiih.png]
[Image: yurij.png]
Very nicely done, I've never seen such a good texturer before that also listens carefully to the feedback he gets Smile A 10+ for this armour Ryu.

But why did you have to make the last armour a dev armour Sad The dev armour looks the best  :'(
Striker strikes again.

(31-12-2012, 02:52 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote: Very nicely done, I've never seen such a good texturer before that also listens carefully to the feedback he gets Smile A 10+ for this armour Ryu.

But why did you have to make the last armour a dev armour Sad The dev armour looks the best  :'(
He is hoping to get specially treatment and get a legendary!

He also has soft hands... or so i hear....
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
(31-12-2012, 02:53 PM)Carolus Rex link Wrote: [quote author=Lord Striker link=topic=2832.msg69921#msg69921 date=1356965527]
Very nicely done, I've never seen such a good texturer before that also listens carefully to the feedback he gets Smile A 10+ for this armour Ryu.

He is hoping to get specially treatment and get a legendary!

He also has soft hands... or so i hear....
[/quote]

Shhh!
Striker strikes again.

I want to have your babies....
(31-12-2012, 05:10 PM)Khmer link Wrote: I want to have your babies....
:Smile
Looks really nice was worth the extra work I think  Smile
Hablam, Winter, Sir_Aragorn, Gismo, [UK]_Sternbraid, Sinister_Soldier, Art2X, _Sophie_, Carolus Rex, Nici, Dragonknight, Sinister_Soldier,
YunYun,  Lord Striker, Carolus Rex, Khmer, Displeased_Peasant, thank to all of you guys for your kind words, i'm glad most of you guys like them Smile.

Yes ofcouse i had to do dev version better to profit, hahahaha! Nah i just tried to do it as how MrG requested it actually(red strips looks better than gold with wyrm amblem MrG, i tried both Smile ). And painting these red strips all over the armor took hell of a time with a mouse in GIMP Smile

Yup Yunyun i'm also thinking the same after seeing defender type crafting in website, we will see how they will add it soon i hope Smile.

Ahh and sorry for crashing your dreams Das but i only have a soft heart that forces me to be nice to everyone. I'm an ugly dude with a shaved head and a beard hahaha.

Khmer, read the sentence above then rethink again Big Grin.

---------

Well thanks again for all the feeedback guys, cya all in-game(if i dont keep crashing to windows :/ ), love you all Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
So Ryu, what's next? I need something else to masturbate to.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
Holy crap dev armour looks sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"And it goes a little something like this..."