Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more
Amazing work ryu! you know there is also still this legendary wooden stick to make.. Smile
Wusel @ Omnia
OMFG Ryu its so amazing. YOU MUST RELEASE A DOWNLOAD LINK OR SOMETHING!
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
When are these ending up in-game? Big Grin
In the future.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
The future is always so far off .. Sad
Really nice Big Grin
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

Ryu, I have to say that you're not just a good player and an awesome teammate, your skill in creating models is epicĀ  Wink
keep on the good work Smile
Yabu, i was working on something "hot" but it needs Hande's approval first hahaha. I'll add screenies when that happens Big Grin.

MrGuarnere, i'm glad you like it. I guess you wont be using that assassin outfit now Smile. Thanks mate.

Lost_Legend, hahaha yea i didnt forget that one too mate. I can say that i did some woodwork, nothing special though. That magical wooden stick have to wait some more Smile.

Jarold, thanks Smile. I still dont have any osp for warband, maybe at future.

Aegal: Smile.

Hypernoma: Smile.

aigle_360, thank you Smile.

Drunken Monkey: Thanks for your kind words mate, i'm glad that i have great teammates as yourself in NI Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
The Defender armor is bloody beautiful. Especially from the side-view, I think it's perfect. One thing bugs me tho, so in response to you asking for constructive criticism: Would it be possible to add some sort of neck protection as a part of the body armor? That way, you would not have a heavy plate with a very vulnerable area completely open. It could be something as simple as the neck of the cloth-haubergon that one would wear underneath such an armor. I really only posted this because with that armor, it needs so very little to be perfect (in my opinion). It is even highly original, so very good work Ryu!
yes ab it of neck protection would be nice, then it may also get head armor Smile