Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more
Tarimoth hey mate ty for your comment Smile. And ty too Hablam Smile. I was thinking that neck guards on shoulder parts are enough for the body armor. To add more protection other than shoulderguards for neck, i must change the helmet and should add maybe a chain part that completely keeping the neck inside(coppying the rigging is a part of this problem). And i think its a bit too late to edit them now, but i might still make a different version of the defender armor with more protection at future; so thanks for constructive criticism guys Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
Due to his huge contributions to NI this topic will now be stickied.
Congratulations Ryu, may your models be glorious!
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Hey there mate here is a request: AN awesome looking dagger ! Smile if you have spare time, think about it, even if you won`t do it, you are a w e s o m e !
Wusel @ Omnia
Might have to be more specific than 'awesome' Tongue

Shape, length, pommel etc
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
[Image: Daggers-stiletto-34.jpg]

An Image tells more than 1000 words Smile
Wusel @ Omnia
legendary dagger?
(26-01-2013, 09:53 PM)Gismo link Wrote: legendary flaming dagger that can be thrown?

Seriously though congrats on the sticky, maybe one day I will be able to wear your amazing armour Wink
(22-01-2013, 02:00 PM)Barristan link Wrote: Due to his huge contributions to NI this topic will now be stickied.

Thanks for this Barristan Smile.

(22-01-2013, 05:13 PM)Senni link Wrote: Congratulations Ryu, may your models be glorious!

Thanks Senni, may our battles be glorious!

(26-01-2013, 07:38 PM)Legend link Wrote: Hey there mate here is a request: AN awesome looking dagger ! Smile if you have spare time, think about it, even if you won`t do it, you are a w e s o m e !

Thank you mate, i will have a look on this, but first i have some other things to model Smile.

(26-01-2013, 09:53 PM)Gismo link Wrote: legendary dagger?

Why not Gismo, it might be a somewhat different tool to play with pikeman; ofcourse if it gets accepted by devs when it's done Smile.

(27-01-2013, 09:57 AM)Jeremiah The 12th link Wrote: [quote author=Gismo link=topic=2832.msg76446#msg76446 date=1359237232]
legendary flaming dagger that can be thrown?

Seriously though congrats on the sticky, maybe one day I will be able to wear your amazing armour Wink
[/quote]

Thanks mate, i hope we all can someday Smile.

Attack of the smileys! Beware!
Amazing job Ryu, your models are awesome, keep it up! Big Grin