Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more
I know i told i'm done with armor textures, but i couldnt stop changing them lol. Anyways, 3 ful armor sets' retextures are finished i guess. Here is a quick shot from blender, maybe its from a bit far to see details but i wanted to take them all in 1 screen. Here they are;

[Image: Pa6sL.png]

One in the middle is developers' half plate set, its been done to be used by all devs. The one on the left side is pretty much same dev armor; but instead of a lion, it has symbols Barristan wanted for his personal dev armor on breastplate part. Finally the one on the right side is the playable half plate set, its not as shiney as dev sets and have darker colors, but it does it's job to protect brave swadian warriors Smile.

I hope developers and players are happy with those Smile.

---

To devs; i'm kinda tired, i'll import them in warband tomorrow and do fixes if any will be needed. I'll make a post when they are ready to be used Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
*Jaw drop*
That looks amazing! Big Grin
Really hope they will put in NI, maybe next patch? Tongue

Nice work
I protect my homeland, I slaughter my foes, Heal and protect my friends. Like a sir.

[Image: qq3jur.jpg]
Ryu deserves a free set Tongue
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
We always try to make sure that Ryu is rewarded when he makes us things Tongue

Amazing work Ryu!!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Seriously that looks amazing! When we bugger up our greeting I wont get any team damage any more with you wearing that armour Tongue
Ryu, amazing!
ALso want to ask u, do u work in Max or Maya?
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
(23-07-2012, 03:11 PM)Sir Winkledink link Wrote: *Jaw drop*
That looks amazing! Big Grin
Really hope they will put in NI, maybe next patch? Tongue

Nice work

Thanks, me too Smile.

(23-07-2012, 03:49 PM)Senni link Wrote: Ryu deserves a free set Tongue

Haha thanks for the support mate. I'm bad at asking for things but i'm not sure if i should get a free set; they are just retextures, not my models.

(23-07-2012, 03:52 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: We always try to make sure that Ryu is rewarded when he makes us things Tongue

Amazing work Ryu!!

Haha and thanks for that Hyper Smile. Till now i only asked for a legendary of one of my models when skirmisher class first came up; and because of the good heart of Worm's, i got 2 legendaries at that time Smile. Now i'm afread of asking for more, they can start throwing legendaries at me and that would be boring Big Grin.

(23-07-2012, 06:23 PM)Jeremiah The 12th link Wrote: Seriously that looks amazing! When we bugger up our greeting I wont get any team damage any more with you wearing that armour Tongue

Thanks mate, i miss our low five(because of autoblocking) ;D, we should meet on battlefield more Smile. I'm not really sure about wanting a free armor, i want to ask for my own armor if i can manage to finish it and make it work in warband. And if it will get accepted for NI Tongue.

(24-07-2012, 09:51 AM)Art2X link Wrote: Ryu, amazing!
ALso want to ask u, do u work in Max or Maya?

Thanks Art2X Smile. They were retextures so it was done in GIMP mostly. But for modelling i use "Blender"; check it out, its a great program and its free Smile.

---------------
RETEXTURES:

Now after the answers lets check new goodies closely in warband Smile.

Developer's Half Plate Armor

[Image: AFX0p.jpg]

Barristan's Halfplate Armor (This one only has 1 different piece with the symbols Barristan wanted which is breastplate, gauntlets+helm+boots are all same with developer's set)

[Image: fVoT2.jpg]

Playable Halfplate Armor (Hopefully we will get this as playable - nothing is certain tho, its up to devs)

[Image: vN4X9.jpg]

And After playing with openbrf for some time, i wanted to test "feminize option" on right-click menu on armors Tongue; it turned out now they have also female versions Big Grin. "Hear me women of the Swadia! If you want to thank me personally, you can always pm me!" ;D. Ok ok joke's aside, they have some weird parts, like glitchy knees or too-thin wrist; but i think they still look good. Thanks again for amazing models of their creators Smile.

[Image: qLlOd.jpg]

[Image: 4Mdz2.jpg]

[Image: bim4j.jpg]
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
Ryu, you sir are a modelling, texturing god!

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Ryu, ok.I'm lerning Maya, earlier used Wings.
Also, all is free by torrent Tongue
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
3dsmax is free for students... legally free

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.