Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more
If you really wanted shiny reflections on certain parts, just multimesh and use a different material for the shiny part vs bumpy part
Damn good job, looks amazing Smile
It looks amazing, good work mate Smile
Striker strikes again.

(13-12-2012, 12:52 PM)Dragonknight link Wrote: [quote author=MrGuarnere link=topic=2832.msg66138#msg66138 date=1355401328]
Wow...

That looks even better than real armor do ;D
[/quote]
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
Wowowo, there are a very nice stuff u get there time I wasn't here!Congrats, mate, u became a god Big Grin
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
Very, very nice.
I wish I was a pro blenderman Sad
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
@MrGuarnere: Smile
@Dragonknight: Smile
@YunYun: Thanks.
@Senni: Yup, i again failed and had to ditch env. map thing for the armor Sad.
@ughgh: I need to use env. map and normal map on same surface, so that wouldn't help on my case i guess, but ty mate.
@Bas: Thx mate.
@Lord Striker:Ty mi lord!
@_Sophie_:Ty Sophie.
@Art2X: Thanks Art but i still see myself as a noob, there are much to learn.
@Terath86: Ty Terath, although i dont see myself as a pro as i said to Art2X, i need to learn much more.
-------------

It's finally done, no env. map but its still shiney(lol). It has 2048x2048 diffuse map, 1024x1024 spec. and normal maps(non compressed). I didnt add any leather straps but only a belt. Texturing kinda gave me some hell because of my stupidy arranged uv set(different parts' uvs all around randomly) and my inability to bake those nails on diffuse properly(i had to do it on GIMP "after" putting those on mesh by hand....yeah that cost me about a day :/). Everything is done by me, nothing's used as a base or something. About polycounts, let me check;
Defender Armor:      10496 tris (with plates around the armor are included; without plates its 4840 tris)
Defender Helmet:    1868 tris
Defender Boots:      3132 tris (both together)
Defender Gauntlets: 3392 tris (both sides and forearm guards, all are included)

This is as good as it can get for now and i dont wanna see any more of it in blender for some time... Maybe later i might do some more modified armors based on this. But before that, i want to see if i can swap warband's body meshes with something better; all later tho, i need some time away from modelling Smile.

Anyways here is the "Defender Armor", i hope you guys to enjoy;
[Image: WOOQ0.jpg]
[Image: GVqci.jpg]
[Image: rLqhd.jpg]
[Image: 9SyDr.jpg]
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
Gimme this ARMOR!
Awesome just awesome  Wink
Nein
[Image: do-want-meme.jpg]
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots: