Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more
[img2]http://www.fashion-police.ca/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Jizz-In-My-Pants2.png[/img2]
Very nice Armor there, even if it looks to perfect for my taste Big Grin
(At the upper part of the body, near the throat the shadow-black parts of the inner armor could need some overlooking though.)
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Ryu, sry mate, but it looks like paper made :\
It's nice, very nice, but maybe u can try to make some metal shining?
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
(20-12-2012, 03:50 PM)Art2X link Wrote: Ryu, sry mate, but it looks like paper made :\
Go make it Better.
(20-12-2012, 03:55 PM)Nici link Wrote: [quote author=Art2X link=topic=2832.msg67653#msg67653 date=1356018600]
Ryu, sry mate, but it looks like paper made :\
Go make it Better and dont spam other topics with bad words.........
[/quote]
He just told his honest opinion, which Ryu encourages us to do, and how is this spam anyway?
Maybe u'll try to check my post story and my relations with Ryu?I just advice him, as he advises me.I'm fed up of ur blaming posts,
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
I like the model but its to dark to be a swadian armor.  :Smile
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
Love it!
Overall, it looks good. I think it'd look better if there were chainmail in the neck area as well. And I agree with Art2X's statement that it could use more shine. Rather than paper, the armor texture likes a bit more like leather to me. Anyway, I hope this comment will be useful to you in refining the armor. Good luck.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Thanks for feedbacks Nici, WR_Tomoffel, Dragonknight, Gismo, Mr.Peso, Art2X, Sophie, Khmer, clickeverywhere.

About neck area, i had 2 choices there because neck doesnt stays at same position(the reason for this might be copying rigging) and moves with different poses(2handed standing, 1 handed standing etc.). First choice was to hide the whole head+neck with helmet as most of the helmets do, or make there black and hope that will be enough to hide it; i picked 2nd one because i wanted current kind of helmet.

About metalic look; there are 3 different reasons for that probably;

-Env.Map is not working with normal maps, which is being used to give fake real time reflections which is needed for shiney metalic surfaces. There was nothing i could do about it except ditching my normal map, and i chose normal map over env. map, sorry.

- My metal texture is a bit too dark which kinda kills believeblity that its a metal surface. This is my fault because i want a dark theme for the armor.

-My specularity might need some work, maybe i need sharper specularity; i'll look into it in openbrf.

Now let me remind you how metalic surfaces look in warband without env.maps, compare them yourselves and decide which looks more like metal please Sad.
[Image: XtXyH.jpg]

And now let me show you how i planned armor to look; this is how it looks like in Blender in real time(in blender viewport, or in bge). Only difference here is that 1st one has warband's native env.map on it, 2nd one doesnt have that; rest are all same diffuse, normalmap and spec. maps.
with env.map;
[Image: jzo6N.jpg]

without env.map;
[Image: jslKT.jpg]
Attack of the smileys! Beware!