Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Which hero class?
Hey guys, can you say me what is the best choice for hero class?
warden, sentinel or ranger?
If you wanna kite Warden would be the best option for you.
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Warden. You shoot faster and you deal more dmg...
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
(08-10-2013, 12:42 PM)Skywalker link Wrote:Warden. You shoot fast and you make do more dmg...
Lmftfy.

Just about everyone who picks a Hero class as Sniper picks Warden. This is because it gets an increase in Archery wpf and power draw, which the other hero classes don't get (aside from the Ranger with 7 more wpf ???). This increase is not that big though, as an increase of 55 wpf in archery doesn't add much, if you already had 245 to begin with.
The other hero classes, however, also have some interesting stats. The Sentinel has an immense boost in one handed (120 wpf, and 5 power strike), and the Ranger has access to armors equally sturdy as those of a Sergeant. If you add the already substantial archery skill of the Sniper to either of those, you end up very interesting classes.

My pick would be either Sentinel or Ranger, although I'm not sure which one.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I prefer Warden. Maroon does have some valid points, but as an Archer on Ragnarok, you'll usually die by headshots, and a Sergeant helmet won't help you much against that. As for the Sentinel, it's true that the additional wpf is nice, but you will probably still have a tough time fighting more than one enemy in melee. The other hero classes aren't useless, Sentinel should be a lot of fun on Normal, but imo Warden is the only one that really makes sense on Ragnarok.
Ranger is the most useful in my opinion (yes, it saves you even on Ragnarok... of course it does. Despite what many players say, the armor buff should not be overlooked : 46h 55b instead of 31h 40b !). Sentinel and Warden are both interesting : Warden because archers mostly kill at range, and Sentinel because... archers often die at melee Tongue
(08-10-2013, 12:53 PM)Maroon link Wrote:[quote author=Skywalker link=topic=18711.msg144405#msg144405 date=1381236143]
Warden. You shoot faster and you make do deal/inflict more dmg...
[/quote]

"Do" is such an ugly word, thus you do use some more appropriate alternatives.
On topic= do you want to do an archer's job as an archer, or do filthy infantry work?
Doing one kill per shot does often save your life more effectively than a slightly thicker armor, hence I do suggest you do it the warden way.

Point done.
(08-10-2013, 10:01 PM)-Perception- link Wrote:[quote author=Maroon link=topic=18711.msg144410#msg144410 date=1381236830]
[quote author=Skywalker link=topic=18711.msg144405#msg144405 date=1381236143]
Warden. You shoot faster and you make do deal/inflict more dmg...
[/quote]

"Do" is such an ugly word, thus you do use some more appropriate alternatives.
On topic= do you want to do an archer's job as an archer, or do filthy infantry work?
Doing one kill per shot does often save your life more effectively than a slightly thicker armor, hence I do suggest you do it the warden way.

Point done.
[/quote]
Thats the wrong topic for corrections ...you can send me a PM and correct me.Wink

PS: I corrected the fastfaster thing already....
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
My pick would be warden. Sentinel imo is useless in Rag because you rarely use 1 handed besides holding. Ranger, I see as the Halbieder of the Archers, and the heavy armour would be useful in normal, but not in Hard Or Rag because the Archers usally stay in cover.
If you're asking for which one is best at shooting arrows, it's warden.

Your question doesn't really make much sense, which hero class for archer is the best?

Best at what? Each have their ups and downs
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015