Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Battle Axes not Showing up in Auction Hall
I have three one handed battle axes on sale for 800 each, however, checking today I can't seem to find my listings of the axes in the auction hall.

It doesn't seem to be an issue with me not having the right progression as the listing in the retrieval tab clearly states that it is usable by everyone under the description.

Edit: It seems to be a problem with the retrieval listing upon further inspection. Looking at the description of the battle axe outside of the retrieval in the auction house, the axe indeed has restrictions on who could use it.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

What class are you? I dont think everyone can see the axe, so even though you can sell it and see it in Retrieve Items list (because they are yours) it doesn't mean that you can buy it.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
If these are axes that you won on quest or on drop, you should sell them on market for 796gold instead of auction hall for 800g, cos you pay taxes on AH so you gain less gold Wink
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
Click retrieve my items on the Auction House. That will show you the items you currently have on the AH.
(16-04-2012, 09:17 AM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: What class are you? I dont think everyone can see the axe, so even though you can sell it and see it in Retrieve Items list (because they are yours) it doesn't mean that you can buy it.

(16-04-2012, 01:43 PM)Jikuu_Ryuu link Wrote: Click retrieve my items on the Auction House. That will show you the items you currently have on the AH.

These two insights are exactly spot on, however they tend to miss the mark a bit. As stated in my first post, the problems seems to be the retrieval tab in the auction house showing that the axes in question are wieldable by everyone to the contrary of their actual stats as shown by the sell button in the market place (the axes are not wieldable by my class as stated in the marketplace sell tab, but says so in the auction house retrieval tab) leading to the confusion that led me to make the first post.

(16-04-2012, 11:05 AM)Blondin link Wrote: If these are axes that you won on quest or on drop, you should sell them on market for 796gold instead of auction hall for 800g, cos you pay taxes on AH so you gain less gold Wink

Selling these items would taken them off the market of the player base. There's already incredibly few items for mid to low range characters from what I can see. I don't want to fuel the disparity of that which is the lack of options for low tiered characters by selling things that would otherwise benefit new players like me. Unless the item in question is in abundance (which the axes may well be, I can't actually see whether they are or not. Another reason to let people see everything in the auction hall, selling things that you can't wield is incredibly troublesome to the point that it's impossible to price them competitively since you are arbitrarily forbidden to see your competition) I just don't see a good reason to take these things permanently off the market when players might need it. I know that I'm losing a bit of money by selling for 800 round gold, but I think it's worth it for those mid to low tiered characters who are short on cash and to whom the player market just doesn't cater well to at all as per my experience.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair