Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion Weekly Event Discussion
(16-04-2012, 02:24 AM)Lost_Legend link Wrote: How about some special maps for those special events?  idk perhaps some boat to boats fights
im working on a naval battle map for NI but i dont have much time and im lazy so it could take a while
Once again, massive lag. It's alright for 10 minutes after restart but it sky-rockets after that.
(I'm sure everyone noticed Tongue)

I'm calling it quits now but the team I was on have moved to a different server, if the others were having problems, hopefully that might help! Tongue (Kudos to Huscarlton for the server, I'm sure everyone appreciates it!)
[Image: GuardTennenothSig-2hat-2.png]

Add the straw hat as a usable item. I feel naked without it!
Add back Nordic armour! I have nowhere warm to sleep now!
Avatar courtesy of Tomas of Miles.
(25-04-2012, 09:32 PM)OneEyE link Wrote: Offtopic: FC Bayern did it  8)

GO BM!!!!!!!
Well, we were unable to do hard due to crashing issues, but Group #2 has defeated the prince.

yes sir, that was great, after group 3 couldn;t continue due to server issues, I joined up with two, and had my prince virginity taken...

Hande also cooked for us. 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
As you would have probably seen in the Announcement thread, Hande has implemented the Captain Medals. The following people have received a Captain Medal for their services in leading their teams:

Lanseril
Sparhawk
Tarimoth
"And it goes a little something like this..."
As far as I know, it was Nimueh who lead Team 2.
Start the game already!
Im back tracking for the 2nd event  Wink
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Hail fellow Swadians! I feel a strong urge to bash more Nords skulls, but I would like to do it along side many other good people! When could we have another event?
Start the game already!
Feel free to create one yourself and servers can be made available to you.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]