Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage
(06-04-2012, 04:11 AM)Borealis link Wrote: I'm also wondering, are the Devs playtesting their maps at all? Again, I had a pleasant surprise, Swadian Village turned into a much better map, Mountain pass is still shit, haven't played the others except one.

I have no clue what it's called, it's an indoor map, the bots spawns behind a door that I only assume can be opened by the gatethingy right beside it, unfortunately, it just so happens that there's a conveniently placed invisible wall right there, so no way to open the door. All we could do was wait for the occasional bot to go through the door which happened at the rate of 1 every 2 minutes, so we just ended up waiting the 18 minutes or whatever then suiciding to switch map.
We do test maps a lot.
Problem on Great Hall map is only because it didn't replaced native prop so need to make it as own prop in next patch.
And if you don't like our maps, go ahead and try make one yourself and stop posting that they are shit if you can't make better ones yourself. So fuck off.

I have seen enough raging in this thread so better to just close this.
Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - by Hande - 06-04-2012, 07:37 AM
Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - by evildan - 05-04-2012, 10:22 AM
Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - by Bilbo - 05-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - by evildan - 05-04-2012, 11:31 PM
Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - by evildan - 05-04-2012, 11:35 PM