Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage
As i read through the already 11 pages of mostly complaints i occasionally found a comment i wanted to quote however i noticed all of the were arguments or complaints and unfortunetly i ave to agree, Commandos are now to weak to be of much use, to be honest people have complained about this for a while but now we have been nerfed i feel as though i should just respec or quit, i myself have never completed all the hardmode waves no matter how good the team was i was with yet were nerfed unable to kill even the weakest of enemies with a single strike unable to take more than a few blows from sticks or crappy blades i find nords from early easy mode waves outrunning me out swinging me and out damaging me yet i use legendaries?, so i ask the mods the admins the staff please can you explain your reasoning and logic on this most recent nerf because although i love NI im unable to grasp why this has happened and am honestly under the opinion this is a game breaking patch, i dont want to be invincible i just want to be able to hold my own against 3-4 peasents. Thankyou Deany - Level 45 Commando/Crossbowman Hybrid.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - by evildan - 05-04-2012, 10:22 AM
Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - by Deany - 05-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - by Bilbo - 05-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - by evildan - 05-04-2012, 11:31 PM
Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - by evildan - 05-04-2012, 11:35 PM