Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage
(05-04-2012, 07:47 PM)Kwal link Wrote: The pike spam (pikemen hitting through eachother) is cause for much rage, I'd like it if the wave didn't have that many of them but more regular Nord Huscarls and some pikemen as backup. Would be more interesting I think. Also I think Skirmisher armor should have less weight than it does now.

yep totally think the same. if huscarls spawn its easy. if pikemen spawn you die/ or most of the team die. and i am skirkisher and i don't use armor because it makes me slow as a commando.

also would be nice if you could decrease the increase of bots for each player joining. i think that would balance it a bit.
Nerf the bot damage please / or counterwise their HP / Buff commandos back.
Bots need a nerf, or we need a buff: I am a commando and have strange great sword, but still i have to hit 1. and 2. generation hard mode bots 5 times to get a kill. And I lose about half of my hp for 1 hit from ranger arrow. I guess this update is fine for people who have legendary weapons which do enormous damage, but for everyone else it's a nightmare.  I know you are just trying to make mod more fun and force us to play as a team, but at current state it's just way too hard to be fun to play.

Quote: I guess this update is fine for people who have legendary weapons which do enormous damage

Not anymore, they arent really worth it now...

My used to be obsidean, now dragon ass/axe...

Still take two wacks to kill lvl 4 mobs....

Yeah this needs to be fixed. 

We need to be buffed, we are commandos and snipers, no reason we should have such weak/low swings...  This isn't PVP, we are fighting bots...

The fun with fighting bots is slaughtering them...

Not being able to kill them = no fun, which will lead to DEAD MOD. 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
(05-04-2012, 07:47 PM)Kwal link Wrote: The pike spam (pikemen hitting through eachother) is cause for much rage, I'd like it if the wave didn't have that many of them but more regular Nord Huscarls and some pikemen as backup. Would be more interesting I think. Also I think Skirmisher armor should have less weight than it does now.

I agree with Kwal on the pikemen problem. It makes it impossible if there are 3 or more on you. Them hitting through the other guys does get annoying.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
...shields gone (huskie shield - still own, can't equip...) ... can't "wear" nordic warlord helm any more, even thought on market place still says commando only...

... I know you guys have a lot on your plate - but also class points are still screw'd up - full commando level 51 with 2 class points still...

Think this was a bit of a bit leap for the team honestly.  Only applying constructive criticism at this point not bashing...
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
I try to avoid them and only attack when they're poking someone else. I do not support unconscionable penetration upon my person.
worthless_Walter_Sobchak    You're out of your element
(05-04-2012, 08:45 PM)FinKone link Wrote: ...shields gone (huskie shield - still own, can't equip...) ... can't "wear" nordic warlord helm any more, even thought on market place still says commando only...

... I know you guys have a lot on your plate - but also class points are still screw'd up - full commando level 51 with 2 class points still...

Think this was a bit of a bit leap for the team honestly.  Only applying constructive criticism at this point not bashing...

One of the aims of the patch was to try and remove player usable Nordic items, to promote Swadian gear more. So things like your Huscarl shield and the helmet won't be usable.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
OK, constructive criticism.

On the new town map as a sniper firing down with warbow and war arrows the Nord Huntsmen firing up seen to have the better range than me who is firing from the hill top in the town downwards.  You feel underpowered and less like a Sniper. It’s just contrary to the laws of Physics and strategy, “take the high ground”.

Dammit Jim I’m an archer not a physicist. This just feels wrong.

Also cades seems to be higher than they appear and you really need to aim well above them. Not critical but annoying.

My first point is the worst and overall range does feel less than it should be. I mean I’m fine if say on range alone you were maybe better with a longbow than any other. Buy a sniper should feel, well like a sniper, and that clearly ain’t the case when the guy with the hunting bow out ranges you when he’s the one firing uphill.
As i read through the already 11 pages of mostly complaints i occasionally found a comment i wanted to quote however i noticed all of the were arguments or complaints and unfortunetly i ave to agree, Commandos are now to weak to be of much use, to be honest people have complained about this for a while but now we have been nerfed i feel as though i should just respec or quit, i myself have never completed all the hardmode waves no matter how good the team was i was with yet were nerfed unable to kill even the weakest of enemies with a single strike unable to take more than a few blows from sticks or crappy blades i find nords from early easy mode waves outrunning me out swinging me and out damaging me yet i use legendaries?, so i ask the mods the admins the staff please can you explain your reasoning and logic on this most recent nerf because although i love NI im unable to grasp why this has happened and am honestly under the opinion this is a game breaking patch, i dont want to be invincible i just want to be able to hold my own against 3-4 peasents. Thankyou Deany - Level 45 Commando/Crossbowman Hybrid.