Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage
Heya devs, love all the work you put into this patch. Appreciate all the new armours and map changes to look at.
I even like how you've hidden the shrines in secret locations now you tricksy buggers.

One thing though.....one hand and shield combat, i see that you've slowed down both ai and player swing speeds, and that is completely fine. But there is just one flaw, and that is the ai's capability to swing through their allies. One on one, the combat is completely awesome, but now that the swing speeds have been lowered you leave yourself open longer whilst swinging the weapon. This means more time for the bot behind the guy you're fighting to slash yer stomach. :S

Otherwise, good job!
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"

Messages In This Thread
Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - by evildan - 05-04-2012, 10:22 AM
Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - by thatsmybanana - 05-04-2012, 06:02 PM
Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - by Bilbo - 05-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - by evildan - 05-04-2012, 11:31 PM
Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - by evildan - 05-04-2012, 11:35 PM