Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage
Ok so I'll probably annoy a few people, but I got to play a couple of hour’s last night post patch and with a pretty experienced team of players. So I'm guessing the Devs do want constructive criticism.

Firstly overall I think I do see where you guys are going with this and honestly I do think the fighters were overpowered last patch with the armor upgrade, at the lower levels of Nords it was just silly that they could pretty much just stand there and take almost no damage, or so it seemed.

Of course they complained that archers were overpowered, since I re-specced to straight archer I was toast in melee. So it’s down to how you want to play, but sure it was annoying a sniper could solo kite a round. Mostly, unless a re-spawn round, if left alone I just died.

I mean it has to be about game play and it’s a team game so I’m not that fussed about being down spec’d on the sniper/archer side.

It is a pain messing about again with who can wear what armor, but I can also see where you are going I think.

I for one will miss Cav, even Nord Cav, and the knights charging on foot just doesn’t look right.

But you guys keep working on it and I don’t see this level of support on a lot of paid games.

Please fix the door on the Great Hall. I do want new maps and hey castles and such have to high on all our lists of places to play in. Port map looks good. Crafting needs some love too, but I saw above that’s coming.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - by evildan - 05-04-2012, 10:22 AM
Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - by Illithar - 05-04-2012, 02:11 PM
Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - by Bilbo - 05-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - by evildan - 05-04-2012, 11:31 PM
Re: Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage - by evildan - 05-04-2012, 11:35 PM