Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage
Those shields will be buffed slightly in the next patch as well, to suitably replace huscarl shield (as in, armor and hp will be the same as huscarl, a bit higher speed)
So has the Cuir Bouilli been removed, its not really that nordic?
What about refunds? Anybody has any idea about it?
Sword_Dancer
(05-04-2012, 12:02 PM)Fencek link Wrote: What about refunds? Anybody has any idea about it?

For what? We need context of what you are talking about.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
I mean loss of money due to lost equpiment. Within update all my items i had on myself had gone... It was worth about 15k...
Sword_Dancer
When you say they are gone, do you mean you cannot select them in the drop down boxes on the front page? Have you checked your inventory to see if they are actually there?

Have you selected your new class yet? Equipment that you can use is based on your class so you might find that the items you have are not compatible with your class.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
4 free days and you release the new patch! Great job!
I disabled The Great Hall from rotation to wait for next patch. I suggest private server owners to do same thing.
Its feels like a big Top Player nerf. Nobody invest 4,5 Million for tome thats only works one time, nobody invest 2.5 million in armor that everybody with a camel gets for free. Our hard work got destroyed with one patch ... There is no sense in working hard here when my progress gots destroyed every patch...
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
besides the ton tons of new glitching points very nice update.. thunder pike is usable by pikeman (as it should be) also by heavy cav and knight Smile just as sidenote
Wusel @ Omnia