Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTF?
So the new patch is out,and we were automatically respecced.I poured all my class points back into my Sniper/inf hybrid.Though I was expecting the reduction in archery,I was'nt expecting these stats from a Sniper/inf:

One handed35
Two handed15
Polearm10
Archery225
Crossbow0
Throwing0
Power draw5
Power throw1
Power strike1
Ironflesh3
Riding0
Athletics6
Shield1
Look at the one H and two H stats,a cripple,unable to defend himself at close quarters.People were talking of leaving because Calv was removed but damned,now I'm seriously thinking of leaving too.I really find no incentive to even continue with this charachter.
Commando+ Skirmisher stats =

One handed80
Two handed90
Polearm120
Archery0
Crossbow0
Throwing75
Power draw0
Power throw2
Power strike5
Ironflesh4
Riding0
Athletics8
Shield6 ????????? And why is transtional armour (What cost me 2 million) Only 70 body armor ???? O_o Hope this is some bug or something....
Please hold your horses before going mental. This is a huge patch and the amount of work gone into it will blow your mind. Please be respectful in your posts as we will not take kindly to rage posts and we will endeavour to fix all issues as soon as possible.

Please do feel free to post problems that you find in the appropriate sections of the forum so we can fix them! Smile
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I did a small mistake when respeccing everyone, but it is fixed now. No need to rage.