Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bow Comparison
Hello all, so I have been wondering about some of the high level bows and thought I would try and get some input from the community.
So when it comes to the Fiendish, Hurricane, Urlls, and Elmwood/Ebony bows, what is the major differentiating factor? I am assuming it is shoot speed (how fast the arrow flies) but I have never had that confirmed. In my experiences I prefer using these bows in this order: Hurricane, (duh) Elmwood/Ebony, Fiendish, and Urlls (can't say I have used more than once or twice so hard to tell).
Just curious if anything really separates these bows beyond personal preference and what would cause a legendary bow to be more expensive than a nice house craftable. Also, I would be interested in other players bow preferences and why if you got time.
Ullrs Bane (38) > Hurricane (-1) > Kings Will (-4)
Fiendish (35) > Ebony/Elmwood (-2)

As far as I know it is like this. I have put them with those 3 at the top and the other 2 at the bottom because the top 3 are the same speed, whereas the bottom two are the same speed but not the same as the top 3 so they are only comparable to other bows of the same speed. The damage is in the brackets.

So it comes down to whether or not you want the speed of the top bows (92) or that of the bottom bows (95) and sacrifice some damage.