Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

XBOW or PIKE?
Your opinions on the topic?
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx
YES BOTH!!
not possible to get both on max?
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx
NO!
I'd would have to go with crossbow, as you can double as infantry and ranged, as opposed to a lightly armored pikeman who only melees, and who has the same melee damage output as pikeman aswell.
Auf Blut gebaut
I tried pikeman, but it was kinda hard to do; lengthy weapons aren't too good on normal mode, and the giant weps that are good for randomly swinging are useless there because nobody camps with a shield wall on normal mode. So, I respecced to crossbow, and I gotta say, it's a hell of a lot better.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
I camp with a shield wall all the time on Normal. Takes a lot less effort for the same results. Much more efficient and less chance of death as well. No idea why it isn't more popular.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I wouldn't say the Skirmisher is useless on Normal Mode, I got a long way with them as my teammates without using a shieldwall. Just don't expect to be a tank and use the Commandos and Sergeants as your shields while taking down their enemies. It's useful to have a lengthy weapon as long as you manage to keep enough distance, which is quite possible with high athletics skill.
I am quite confused with coming to a conclusion on this one as well. I mean, it would be great that you could fight from a ranged position and at some level, work on the infantry as well but there is something about totally going melee that would make you change your mind about going with pikes.  I am one of those who would prefer to get it done that way actually.