Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Vote on what feature you want to see next (Please read a description of them in the post first)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Consumables - Crafting/Using
30.77%
8 30.77%
Crafting/Profession Quests
11.54%
3 11.54%
Grand Campaign Framework
34.62%
9 34.62%
House Improvements
23.08%
6 23.08%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A fork in the road (whats next? you decide)
So we've reached a point where there are various options going forward for development, vote on the poll above so we can choose what we work on the next.

Consumables

This will include the ability to craft and use consumables, so will probably be fairly alchemist heavy. Things like potions will be consumable on the website and will give a temporary stat/attri/wpf bonus for a set period of time.

Also in the consumables category will be rare permanent consumables which provide a stat boost for your character forever. These will be along the lines of rare books or scrolls that will enable your character to learn something.

Crafting/Profession Quests

These are fairly straightforward, a new genre of quests will be available that require crafting items to complete, usually with a reward akin to a higher level crafting item. An example of a crafting quest would be: Find me 10 x bent swords, and the reward would be 1 x steel.

Along with the crafting quests, alternative quests for the main gameplay would be included, these would involve more than just kill x enemy or kill y enemy.

Grand Campaign Framework

As the grand campaign is such a huge undertaking, the main framework will need to be developed to support it. This will include a full swadian campaign map with the current progress of the nord invasion and the tactical decisions available to players/houses on how to best fortify swadia and defend the homeland!

This will also allow for future improvements such as the house run cities/villages/castles which will be added onto this.

House improvements

Improvements to the house mechanics, this includes tidying up / adding more admin functionality to the house page on the site, and introducing kings tasks as one of the ways to receive kings favour.

This would also introduce ingame bonuses to playing together as a single house.

As always, if you have any other suggestions, let us know, and dont forget to vote!
Should work on the housing, it would be good for a long time after that Smile
Hmm, if you work on consumables, would there be any healing bags that only give 5hp per item of 3 that's thrown onto another player? The medic can use the healing bag on himself and others, but the heal wont be that efficent to be spammed, but useful enough to survive some attacks.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
I would go with Consumables as for the reason that Alchemists seem to be lacking in craftable items. (This is coming from an Armorsmith). But it seems it is ahead in the poll already.

So, my vote went to the ''Grand Campaign Framework'' as it would be nice to see what Jez has in mind.
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
Depends on how simple it is to make them, but some of those crafting quests, about 2 or 3 for each profession would be nice, if it can be done swiftly and easily

apart from that, consumables and campaign.
Voted in the poll for the campaign.

But I'm a huge fan of all the others 2, so in fact, I won't even care Smile As long as you improve this splendid mod Big Grin
Le_Marousi, SCK_Marousi, that's me Big Grin
I wanted to vote on the house, but since consumables might win, i voted on the campaign.
Just as an update, this poll will close in 2 days and which ever is voted the highest will be the next feature we focus on.
(29-11-2011, 07:04 PM)Jez link Wrote: Just as an update, this poll will close in 2 days and which ever is voted the highest will be the next feature we focus on.

What if they're equal? Another poll with only those which are equal?
haha yes, we will poll the poll Smile