Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Omphorus and Geiers fat shop [reopening soon]
closed.
inactive
Hehe a Wild Omph has appeared!Wink GL
DWP for the Bow and the Arrows?
what do you value the wormbane at?
Sure Geier , it´s "Omphorus´ and Geier´s stuff", you own nothing except the VHTA! Omph don´t get scammed!

(17-10-2013, 09:26 AM)MrDrumlix link Wrote: DWP für den Bogen und die Pfeile?
Zweet
(17-10-2013, 11:34 AM)Alphaa link Wrote: Sure Geier , it´s "Omphorus´ and Geier´s stuff", you own nothing except the VHTA! Omph don´t get scammed!

[quote author=MrDrumlix link=topic=18913.msg145865#msg145865 date=1382002016]
DWP für den Bogen und die Pfeile?
Zweet
[/quote]Well I own some things
more I think Wink
inactive

Sure Geier , it´s "Omphorus´ and Geier´s stuff", you own nothing except the VHTA! Omph don´t get scammed!
Geier will never scam me. I have to scam him cause when i took a break he traded my injustice for commando gear. My injustice took a little journey from player to player and back to Geier. He can keep it );. Get out of my way Geigo.

DWP für den Bogen und die Pfeile?
No, sorry
Zweet

(17-10-2013, 09:10 PM)Omphorus link Wrote: I have to scam him cause when i took a break he traded my injustice for commando gear. My injustice took a little journey from player to player and back to Geier.

Mhhh yeaa that was because of me^^ I needed the Injustice for a trade and mine wasn´t finished xD
I'm interested in those elm-wood arrows, how does a fearsome sound? please pm me back so we can work something out Smile
[Image: NVWGT89.gif]
Would you be willing to trade a heavy barricade, Heavy Surcoat Over Mail, Open Trooper Helmet for your emblemmed crosbowman's mail, and plate mittens?