Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Transistional Amour
Wanting to sell Transitional pm with offers

1.5mil and the armors yours..
bump
you know they are buffing it back up next patch.
I have two sets.

thanks
(05-04-2012, 10:26 AM)Jeremiah The 12th link Wrote: you know they are buffing it back up next patch.

I don't think they are buffing it, i think they are nerfing the armors that have more armor than trans.
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
(05-04-2012, 12:18 PM)Filthy The Kid link Wrote: [quote author=Jeremiah The 12th link=topic=2360.msg20126#msg20126 date=1333621562]

I don't think they are buffing it, i think they are nerfing the armors that have more armor than trans.
[/quote]

They will buff it. It will be again best armor in game.
(05-04-2012, 12:37 PM)Corhax link Wrote: [quote author=Filthy The Kid link=topic=2360.msg20198#msg20198 date=1333628315]
[quote author=Jeremiah The 12th link=topic=2360.msg20126#msg20126 date=1333621562]

[/quote]

They will buff it. It will be again best armor in game.
[/quote]

Ye but dude, they probably wont buff it, but nerf all other armors - That will make it the best, without making it godlike again.
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
All others = Striped Armor :I Yes they are going to nerf Striped Armor but I don't think they will buff Transitional.
(05-04-2012, 12:52 PM)Kwal link Wrote: All others = Striped Armor :I Yes they are going to nerf Striped Armor but I don't think they will buff Transitional.

Exactly what i said.. Or meant, atleast.
[size=1pt]
(05-04-2012, 12:52 PM)Kwal link Wrote: All others = Striped Armor :I Yes they are going to nerf Striped Armor but I don't think they will buff Transitional.

hmm... true Smile